MadonnaNation.com Forums
Skin

P!nk: New album "Bland Trapeze"

Pink could shit it in my face and still not hold my attention. I don't get it. Liked a couple of her songs but... 

5 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

Pink could shit it in my face and still not hold my attention. I don't get it. Liked a couple of her songs but... 

Same.

20 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

Misundaztood was a great album but everything else is mostly formulaic adult contemporary/Top 40 songs that sound like Kelly Clarkson rejects

27 minutes ago, Marco said:

Misundaztood was a great album but everything else is mostly formulaic adult contemporary/Top 40 songs that sound like Kelly Clarkson rejects

I liked God is a DJ, Trouble - from same album, I think - and Like a Pill which s from the Miz you mentioned. right? Other than that? Meh. And yeah, after Trouble and DJ didn't take off big, she found that Clarkson formula and went for it for good. Don't hate her or anything, but yeah. Bland overall. 

21 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

After Trouble and DJ didn't take off big, she found that Clarkson formula and went for it for good.

Don't forget the trapeze.

At least 10 years+ of it and related aerial entertainment.

17 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

I liked God is a DJ, Trouble - from same album, I think - and Like a Pill which s from the Miz you mentioned. right? Other than that? Meh. And yeah, after Trouble and DJ didn't take off big, she found that Clarkson formula and went for it for good. Don't hate her or anything, but yeah. Bland overall. 

She's got a nice voice but her craft is quite monotonous and insipid.

"So what, I'm still a rock star/I got my rock moves and I don't need you" = CRINGE :wacko:

11 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Don't forget the trapeze.

At least 10 years+ of it and related aerial entertainment.

:lmao::lmao: I can't believe a decade of circus fuckery  has passed. 

12 minutes ago, Marco said:

She's got a nice voice but her craft is quite monotonous and insipid.

"So what, I'm still a rock star/I got my rock moves and I don't need you" = CRINGE :wacko:

Agreed. Not everyone can be M, Prince, Bowie, etc. but god... she's like warmed over Pat Benatar, or was before she jumped onto whatever sound that shit single is adopting. 

8 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

Agreed. Not everyone can be M, Prince, Bowie, etc. but god... she's like warmed over Pat Benatar, or was before she jumped onto whatever sound that shit single is adopting. 

"The waiter just looked at my table and gave it to Jessica Simps" - So What

"This used to be a funhouse but now it's full of evil clowns" - Funhouse

"Have you ever fed a lover with just your hands?" - Glitter in the Air

"Most girls want a man with the bling bling/Got my own thing, got the ching ching" - Most Girls

"I got a little piece of you-hoo/And it's just like woo-hoo/Wham Bam thank you Ma'am/Boo-hoo, I'm a slut like you" - Slut Like You

I can picture all the Christian soccer moms who own minivans driving at full speed and serenading her music to a grocery bag filled with toilet paper and bottles of lemon water to calm themselves down after learning that their teenage kids will flunk 10th grade if they don't improve their grades

Good Lord she is going to be flying through the air again!?

7 minutes ago, Skin said:

Good Lord she is going to be flying through the air again!?

Did you seriously expect anything else? This has been seriously going on for 10 years already.

Did she really say "this is the first time I've panicked"?  You've been doing the trapeze thing for 10 years now.  And suddenly you're scared?  Girl, you're long overdue for a new routine or just retire to a circus act.  

image (3).gif

That's not a trapeze she's using in the video...

Doing aerial stuff is her thing. I actually like that she does something different than the choreography the other pop girls do.