MadonnaNation.com Forums
Skin

P!nk: New album "Bland Trapeze"

Why doesn't she do SB Half Time show? If she's so popular and GP approved... seems like the perfect match.

In regards to her popularity in the US, I think it's all because for 10 years now every single AC and Hot AC station in the country has been playing Pink non stop. So she keeps gaining news fans and it helps her remain relevant.

When you go to any office building, doctor, local diner, all you hear is 80s Madonna, Michael Jackson and P!nk.

It's crazy how her label being so determined to make U+Ur Hand a hit changed everything for her. Her career would have ended in the US. Remember, even Who Knew flopped initially and then they re-released it a year after the it was released in the rest of the world after U+Ur Hand became a hit and it smashed hard.

Looks like her album is going to take a big plunge in week two.

22 hours ago, iasonas said:

In regards to her popularity in the US, I think it's all because for 10 years now every single AC and Hot AC station in the country has been playing Pink non stop. So she keeps gaining news fans and it helps her remain relevant.

When you go to any office building, doctor, local diner, all you hear is 80s Madonna, Michael Jackson and P!nk.

It's crazy how her label being so determined to make U+Ur Hand a hit changed everything for her. Her career would have ended in the US. Remember, even Who Knew flopped initially and then they re-released it a year after the it was released in the rest of the world after U+Ur Hand became a hit and it smashed hard.

This is very true. That album was a step back toward pop after Try This flopped, but it initially didn't do very well. It was cool to see her make a comeback after that, but it's been the same fucking thing ever since. Funny how "U+Ur Hand" is basically forgotten now. Even that was edgy compared to what she's released since then.

Who Knew is clear evidence that radio misses the fucking boat.  (*COUGH* GHOSTTOWN*COUGH*)

Like was said it was ignored by radio when it first came out.  Wasn't until U + Ur Hand became a slow moving big hit that her team decided to re-release Who Knew.  Radio then picked it up and it became a big hit still played on the radio to this day.  Probably one of her most memorable hits.  

738k worldwide debut almost as big as Lemonade.

Already Gold in US.

89 % plunge in sales in week 2 according to HDD

Her album is plunging.  I feel like albums have become like the movie business.  You have to find a way to at least get a huge opening week or you are screwed because it's all downhill right after. 

Well, it was kind of expected due to the ticket bundle effect, MDNA's week 2 decline was 87% i think, if the week 3 % decline is small she'll be ok.

On 10/27/2017 at 7:07 AM, Jester said:

738k worldwide debut almost as big as Lemonade.

Already Gold in US.

and she complains about not being as big as britney. 

1 hour ago, GOD said:

and she complains about not being as big as britney. 

And ageism when she still in her thirties.

On 10/25/2017 at 2:11 PM, Lolo said:

Why doesn't she do SB Half Time show? If she's so popular and GP approved... seems like the perfect match.

Maybe because she (and we) saw what it did for Gags......hanging by a string/trapeze!!!  Maybe Gags will perform at the SB w/JT?  He can pull her daisy dukes down to expose her breast (unless they're already hanging out of her crop top)?

gaga sbowl.gif

28 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Maybe because she (and we) saw what it did for Gags......hanging by a string/trapeze!!!  Maybe Gags will perform at the SB w/JT?  He can pull her daisy dukes down to expose her breast (unless they're already hanging out of her crop top)?

gaga sbowl.gif

eww :lmao:

2 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

I really like the last song on the album.

Why?  Because you knew the album was finishing?  :chuckle:

5 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Why?  Because you knew the album was finishing?  :chuckle:

:lmao:

Actually no, I just think it's a well written song with a nice melody.

17 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

:lmao:

Actually no, I just think it's a well written song with a nice melody.

I figured that....I was just being my usual sarcastic/bitchy self!  I honestly have nothing against Pink.  She aight!!!

On Friday, October 27, 2017 at 1:42 AM, Skin said:

Who Knew is clear evidence that radio misses the fucking boat.  (*COUGH* GHOSTTOWN*COUGH*)

Like was said it was ignored by radio when it first came out.  Wasn't until U + Ur Hand became a slow moving big hit that her team decided to re-release Who Knew.  Radio then picked it up and it became a big hit still played on the radio to this day.  Probably one of her most memorable hits.  

Who knew is definitely her best and most memorable song.

Pink should sue Gags for the Superbowl circo plagiarism, the queen of trapeze probably doesn't give a double fuck about that desperate toucanne.

On 5 November 2017 at 12:00 AM, todsmod said:

gaga sbowl.gif

^ Who is that?

5 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

^ Who is that?

Not sure?  Think it was a parody (maybe SNL...???)  Kind of looks like a cross between Gags & Mooriah!!  

On 11/5/2017 at 10:28 PM, todsmod said:

I figured that....I was just being my usual sarcastic/bitchy self!  I honestly have nothing against Pink.  She aight!!!

And I love it.  :smooch:

1 minute ago, VogueMusic said:

And I love it.  :smooch:

I love you too!!!

tumblr_mf8wkfYlYU1qi857wo1_500.gif