Piers Morgan on Madonna feud

Raf

Lovin that chart! Def agree with #1 (with a bullet!) lol but think GaGa and Piers shoulda def. been right below Beaver face. Piers is an arrogant, narcissistic, bitter/jealous, obsessed (with M) nutbag! For real, he truly scares me w/ the hate he has for her and is way worse of a troll than Roger Friedman but both equally as fugly!

15 minutes.............?

Like what was already said.......

Are you kidding me? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And who again was the highest earning celeb of 2013 Piers?

:chuckle:

Bye Piers

9219915_600x338.jpg

tumblr_mrsgpkzYG91qhjm0go5_250.gif?%20

ChartOfTheDay_1404_Madonna_is_the_Worlds

30 years later

Guest HaveASit

MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE OF 2013

1. Justin Bieber
2. Miley Cyrus
3. Russell Brand
4. Helen Flanagan
5. Kim Kardashian
6. Lady Gaga
7. Piers Morgan
8. Katie Hopkins
9. Harry Styles
10. Luis Suarez

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516812/Mileys-twerking-topless-Justin-Bieber-Russell-Brands-political-posturing-What-annoyed-Brits-year.html#ixzz2mYCFO6Vt

yes chelle that's always what i heard as well. i think piers just turned the story around. also interesting how he speaks of it the day after that email leaked.

It didn't just leak. It was posted on twitter by Guy O ages ago.

I like one of the comments on those sites

And who exactly is Piers Morgan in terms of global profile next to a Madonna?

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/in-cable-news-wars-megyn-kelly-trumping-9pm-competitors-1200913702/

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly Trumps Piers Morgan, Rachel Maddow

megyn_kelly.jpg?w=490&h=276&crop=1

The Fox News Channel primetime lineup has long won more viewers than programming offered by its cable-news competitors, but the network’s “The Kelly File” is doing something extraordinary. The 9 p.m. program, anchored by Megyn Kelly, delivered an average of nearly 2.5 million viewers and an average of 430,000 in the demographic preferred by sponsors of news programming between October 28 and November 24 - more than the combined average of time-slot competitors on CNN, MSNBC and HLN. “Kelly File”debuted October 7.

According to Nielsen, “Kelly File” lured an average of 2,495,000 viewers in that time period, compared with an average of 454,000 for CNN’s “Piers Morgan Live,” 914,000 for MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow Show” and 259,000 for HLN’s “Dr. Drew”and the network’s Friday-night “Mystery Detectives.” Among audiences between the ages of 25 and 54, “Kelly’s” average of 430,000 compares with an average of 114,000 for “Piers Morgan Live,” 224,000 for “Rachel Maddow” and 85,000 for “Dr. Drew” and “Mystery Detectives.”

The numbers lend some ballast to the recent decision at Fox News Channel to rejigger a primetime lineup that had not changed in more than 11 years. As part of that October shuffle, “Kelly File” took up residence at 9 p.m., while that time-slot’s previous occupant, “Hannity” moved to 10 p.m. and “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren” moved to 7 p.m. from 10 p.m.

According to figures from Nielsen, in the third quarter, “The Kelly File, “On The Record” and “Hannity” – all holding forth in new time slots – have increased viewership in audience between the ages of 25 and 54 in the double-digit percentage range: “Kelly File” and “On The Record,” scheduled at 9 p.m. and 7 p.m., respectively, have seen those ratings increase 29%, while “Hannity,” now airing at 10 p.m., has seen its ratings in the demo increase 26%, all when compared to the third quarter of 2013.

“Kelly File” has also increased its total viewers and viewers between 25 and 54 at 9 p.m. over “Hannity”, according to Nielsen. Total viewers at 9 p.m. have 24% between October 7 and November 26. Meanwhile, viewers between the ages of 25 and 54 have increased 18% in the same period of time.

FAUX News boasting how they get better ratings than the other (more reasonable) cable news shows....again. Americans love their bullshit.

Fuck Piers though...I'm surprised he isn't on Faux News.

FAUX News boasting how they get better ratings than the other (more reasonable) cable news shows....again. Americans love their bullshit.

Fuck Piers though...I'm surprised he isn't on Faux News.

People who think sales or viewing figures prove everything have a screw loose. Lots of great work is virtually unknown and lots of shit hits number one. People should be judged on the quality of their work and not how many consume it.

People who think sales or viewing figures prove everything have a screw loose. Lots of great work is virtually unknown and lots of shit hits number one. People should be judged on the quality of their work and not how many consume it.

That's the good ol' USofA for you.

:chuckle:

Bye Piers

9219915_600x338.jpg

tumblr_mrsgpkzYG91qhjm0go5_250.gif?%20

ChartOfTheDay_1404_Madonna_is_the_Worlds

30 years later

I am kind of disturbed that Glenn Beck is making so much. WTF? He has virtually been unheard from since he was booted from Fox. Did he invest his cash in something big?

Yay for Howard though.

The Queen of Pop and The King of All Media. :inlove:

Her 15 mins are over?

How many times has that been said? LMAO - Just look how many times she keeps bouncing back, Piers!

If I had been Guy, I would've grabbed the bread roll and shoved it right up is ass.

if i were madonna, i would have stabbed him in the chest with a sharp butcher knife and pissed on the dead body.

• 2 weeks later...

Pathetic Piers is at it again. In a typical "name-dropping" article he again mentions Madonna in a very negative way I wonder if he can ever write an article without bringing her name up. The fact she never responds to him must drive him insane. See Below

Hide-behind-the-sofa-embarrassment

Madonna, who spent a world tour brandishing on stage her naked breasts and backside, assault rifles, and even Nazi swastikas – all in a quite pitifully desperate bid for attention. Even her 25-year-old toyboy’s had enough of her juvenile antics, reportedly ditching her last week.

Pathetic Piers is at it again. In a typical "name-dropping" article he again mentions Madonna in a very negative way I wonder if he can ever write an article without bringing her name up. The fact she never responds to him must drive him insane. See Below

Madonna, who spent a world tour brandishing on stage her naked breasts and backside, assault rifles, and even Nazi swastikas – all in a quite pitifully desperate bid for attention. Even her 25-year-old toyboy’s had enough of her juvenile antics, reportedly ditching her last week.

He's an idiot!

seriously, this is not healthy...

My question is can we do something about it?

I feel like we, Madonna fans, should write an open letter to this awful person, to let him know that we love her and we're taking a stand against him constantly talking shit about Madonna, we should also remind him about the reasons he's been fired from The Mirror, he's a shameless piece of shite.

And then we should get Perez to post it on his blog, what do you guys think? :-)

I feel like we, Madonna fans, should write an open letter to this awful person, to let him know that we love her and we're taking a stand against him constantly talking shit about Madonna, we should also remind him about the reasons he's been fired from The Mirror, he's a shameless piece of shite.

And then we should get Perez to post it on his blog, what do you guys think? :-)

It's not gonna work. He is an asshole! He loves the attention! The only way is for someone to hack his twitter account and tweet something that will cause uproar and get him sacked forever!

He is a vile man.

Don't be stupid. Ignore the repulsive asswipe. He gets a hard on when people react to him.

Obsessed with Madonna much? :chuckle:

He's mentioning her at the rate of 3-4 times every month now

For someone who's banned her from his successful show he sure seems to mention her a lot

And not get one mention back in return in years now

Perhaps he should hide behind a sofa some time soon, everything considered

download_zpsf2db71bf.png

It’s that time of year

My annual Morgan Awards

Granted to the people who have kept me most amused, horrified and entertained in 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-2526419/PIERS-MORGAN-Why-Katy-Perry-Madonna-Lance-Armstrong-Sandra-Bullock-Morgan.html

Madonna, who spent a world tour brandishing on stage her naked breasts and backside, assault rifles, and even Nazi swastikas – all in a quite pitifully desperate bid for attention. Even her 25-year-old toyboy’s had enough of her juvenile antics, reportedly ditching her last week

He didn't even ban her. he sent her an email asking to be on the show!

it's better to just ignore him.

He just said 100 times that she was banned from the show after he got turned down

The publicity is irresistible

Pity the truth is his CNN spot is a flop

He's just tabloid material

That's why he was the least suitable replacement to someone like Larry King @ CNN

Everybody hates Piers Morgan in the Uk. I think he's regarded as just a nasty piece of work but he's in a powerful position so some people just go with it rather than provoke him. Madonna doesn't need him and like many who aren't in her gang they have to bash her. See Elton John and Gaga too.

But yes his show is one of the lowest rated.

Everybody hates Piers Morgan in the UK. I think he's regarded as just a nasty piece of work but he's in a powerful position so some people just go with it rather than provoke him. Madonna doesn't need him and like many who aren't in her gang they have to bash her. See Elton John and Gaga too.

But yes his show is one of the lowest rated

So true lol

piers-morgan-burger-king-0021.jpg

Insanely gross