Piers Morgan on Madonna feud

Raf

I would actually love if Madonna did his show! She could ask him what his problem is personally and give his show its BEST ratings!

Bet he would lick her ass!

Probably exactly what he wants. He'll use it to his benefit.

I thought the story went that Madonna is the one who threw a bread roll at him for writing a horrible article about her GST

i don't believe a word of what he says. but even if it's not a lie (which I doubt) then is really not thinking an offensive joke is funny the reason to throw something at her? is that what makes her "awful"? shouldn't it be the other way around if it's offensive?

If it was legal to beat just one person up I would choose him, not Elton. :-)

True, Elton's pathetic one-sided feud is just as annoying but at least he has earned his fame and has written some fantastic songs over the years. Piers, on the other hand is a dreadful, biased, attention seeking hack.

when 36 people are watching your show (thats on its last breath and will prob. get axed any day ) one has every right to be bitter I guess esp. when your nemesis was just named the most successful singer of the year by Forbes lol.

I want her to get on Twitter and say something like "Piers Morgan wouldn't have thrown a bread roll @ me and lived to tell about it! #IStillDontKnowWhoHeIs"

it would most likely never happen, but still funny to think about. Lol.

I want her to get on Twitter and say something like "Piers Morgan wouldn't have thrown a bread roll @ me and lived to tell about it! #IStillDontKnowWhoHeIs"

it would most likely never happen, but still funny to think about. Lol.

No - that's the type of shit Gaga and her team do. Also, by doing that, she'd show that she does know who she is, and show that she cares. Madonna knows that what you DO is way more powerful than what you SAY.

When 36 people are watching your show (thats on its last breath and will prob. get axed any day ) one has every right to be bitter I guess esp. when your nemesis was just named the most successful singer of the year by Forbes lol

:chuckle:

It's actually worse than that

The highest-earning celebrity, meaning she came before any other showbiz personality, including Spielberg

I like one of the comments on those sites

And who exactly is Piers Morgan in terms of global profile next to a Madonna?

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/in-cable-news-wars-megyn-kelly-trumping-9pm-competitors-1200913702/

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly Trumps Piers Morgan, Rachel Maddow

megyn_kelly.jpg?w=490&h=276&crop=1

The Fox News Channel primetime lineup has long won more viewers than programming offered by its cable-news competitors, but the network’s “The Kelly File” is doing something extraordinary. The 9 p.m. program, anchored by Megyn Kelly, delivered an average of nearly 2.5 million viewers and an average of 430,000 in the demographic preferred by sponsors of news programming between October 28 and November 24 - more than the combined average of time-slot competitors on CNN, MSNBC and HLN. “Kelly File”debuted October 7.

According to Nielsen, “Kelly File” lured an average of 2,495,000 viewers in that time period, compared with an average of 454,000 for CNN’s “Piers Morgan Live,” 914,000 for MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow Show” and 259,000 for HLN’s “Dr. Drew”and the network’s Friday-night “Mystery Detectives.” Among audiences between the ages of 25 and 54, “Kelly’s” average of 430,000 compares with an average of 114,000 for “Piers Morgan Live,” 224,000 for “Rachel Maddow” and 85,000 for “Dr. Drew” and “Mystery Detectives.”

The numbers lend some ballast to the recent decision at Fox News Channel to rejigger a primetime lineup that had not changed in more than 11 years. As part of that October shuffle, “Kelly File” took up residence at 9 p.m., while that time-slot’s previous occupant, “Hannity” moved to 10 p.m. and “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren” moved to 7 p.m. from 10 p.m.

According to figures from Nielsen, in the third quarter, “The Kelly File, “On The Record” and “Hannity” – all holding forth in new time slots – have increased viewership in audience between the ages of 25 and 54 in the double-digit percentage range: “Kelly File” and “On The Record,” scheduled at 9 p.m. and 7 p.m., respectively, have seen those ratings increase 29%, while “Hannity,” now airing at 10 p.m., has seen its ratings in the demo increase 26%, all when compared to the third quarter of 2013.

“Kelly File” has also increased its total viewers and viewers between 25 and 54 at 9 p.m. over “Hannity”, according to Nielsen. Total viewers at 9 p.m. have 24% between October 7 and November 26. Meanwhile, viewers between the ages of 25 and 54 have increased 18% in the same period of time.

9c1b1937-c824-442d-885d-4a51641c4250.jpg

PIERS MORGAN NAMED UK’S 7TH ‘MOST ANNOYING’ PERSON

The British Daily Mail surveyed 1,000 people in the U.K., asking respondents to name the “most annoying” person of 2013. CNN’s Piers Morgan came in at a respectable 7th place, behind Justin Bieber (No. 1) and Lady Gaga (No. 6). In addition to his CNN program, Morgan also hosts “Piers Morgan’s Life Stories,” a weekly British show that features longform interviews with celebrities and newsmakers.

Screen-Shot-2013-12-02-at-2.42.39-PM.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516812/Mileys-twerking-topless-Justin-Bieber-Russell-Brands-political-posturing-What-annoyed-Brits-year.html

Miley's twerking, topless Justin Bieber and Russell Brand's political posturing: What annoyed Brits the most this year

article-2516812-07ACE45D000005DC-914_306

Guest Rachelle of London

are you quoting or what is going on here?

do you not know what a bun in the oven is? Its slang for being pregnant!