Piers Morgan on Madonna feud

Raf

"I think her 15 minutes of superstardom has probably run its course."

That doesn't apply to someone in the business for 30 years, Piers Moron.

Why did that dumbass throw a piece of bread at her in the first place? Because Madonna was annoyed during the dinner and her husband was laughing? I don't get it.

I hope she threw something back though.

Well those 15 expired min still made her $125m in her 30th year in the business, but maybe he lives on a different time planet. Or maybe someone should simply tell him that the Daily Mail and the CNN are two quite separate entities and that he's not suited for the latter

000836a0-630.jpg

Stunning

CNN Heroes :rotfl:

He gave CNN their worst ratings ever :chuckle:

Another LOCAL media entity who fancies themselves being on Madonna's radar

Coming after Larry KIng???!!! Seriously?

wow. what a bunch or pricks at that party. especially guy for encouraging offensive remarks instead of standing up for her.

Don't mistake tabloid gossip for reality. :lmao: It's worrying how naive some people actually are. He's as truthful as Gaga.

Guest Rachelle of London

I would actually love if Madonna did his show! She could ask him what his problem is personally and give his show its BEST ratings!

Bet he would lick her ass!

I love how he keeps bringing her up over and over, acting like thereis some feud between them? Takes two people to feud. I've gotten the impression, Madonna has never paid much mind to him. Also, I thought he originally was pissed because Madonna wouldn't give him an exclusive regarding her pregnancy? Seems like the story keeps changing.

Whatever the case, for someone who he claims to dislike so much, he talks of her a lot. Then again, in general, society as a whole tends to spend more time talking about/bashing... things/people they dislike, rather spend time on the things they enjoy.

I love how he keeps bringing her up over and over, acting like thereis some feud between them? Takes two people to feud. I've gotten the impression, Madonna has never paid much mind to him. Also, I thought he originally was pissed because Madonna wouldn't give him an exclusive regarding her pregnancy? Seems like the story keeps changing.

Whatever the case, for someone who he claims to dislike so much, he talks of her a lot. Then again, in general, society as a whole tends to spend more time talking about/bashing... things/people they dislike, rather spend time on the things they enjoy.

It's another mysterious case of the made-up, self-serving, one-sided, publicity-seeking Elton Johntivity