Hopes for what we will get in 2014

cross

Guest SecretGarden

I'm predicting either a November 2014 release for her new album or a March 2015 release. Either way, I think we'll get at least a new single in 2014.

Or I could be completely wrong and she'll start directing her next film this year, but considering how W.E kind of flopped I'm sure she'll have to self finance her next movie; which probably means it'll be much quicker to shoot than W.E.

Guest Rachelle of London

a new album obviously next year, and maybe M acting in another movie the year after....a great script and cast...I've always said I can see Madonna winning Best Supporting Actress at the Oscars...that would be amazing, and then she could go on a mammoth tour after that.

New music is not enough, it needs to be decent new music. If bitch plans to come out with another range of GMAYL and GGW-type tracks, she better sit her ass down in the studio a little longer, doesn't rush herself and come up with some inspired, qualitative stuff (in terms of production). If that takes till 2015, then so be it, I can wait till then.

Lots of pictures of her wearing black and spending quality time with her family.

:lmao:

In all seriousness I'd love to see more support, growth and activity with ARTFORFREEDOM.COM.

Based on recent trends, it's likely there won't be an album until 2015, but I really hope she jumps into the studio unexpectedly at the beginning of the year and drops an album in the fall. She usually doesn't take that long if she's focused.

I really need a new album proper, but I would love an album full of unreleased treats and rare stuff. She really needs to release the superbowl performance on something in her future work. Even if it's just a bonus.. They don't even have the full thing on youtube anymore.

-Another romantic/comedy role

-An intimate tour in a few select cities performing lesser known songs mainly for the hardcore fans. Maybe she could even do an acoustic show and film it for a tv special?

-An EP or mix tape. Not a full scale album just yet. Based on her album timeline releases I don't think she'll release a new full scale album so soon. I think she should just release an EP for now. A hybrid of "Erotica"/"Bedtime Stories" type tracks. It could be a teaser for her next album (which will hopefully come out in 2015). I think that would be cool.

-Another romantic/comedy role

-An intimate tour in a few select cities performing lesser known songs mainly for the hardcore fans. Maybe she could even do an acoustic show and film it for a tv special?

-An EP or mix tape. Not a full scale album just yet. Based on her album timeline releases I don't think she'll release a new full scale album so soon. I think she should just release an EP for now. A hybrid of "Erotica"/"Bedtime Stories" type tracks. It could be a teaser for her next album (which will hopefully come out in 2015). I think that would be cool.

Wow! I love all your ideas.