Why in the gay hell was this hated so much when it came out???

Guest Sinisin

this amazing song deserved a much better video to promote it to the public.

GT is one of my all time favorite songs!!

yes. this video clip is so forgettable. get together deserved an AMAZING video, something up there with her greats. it should have been the 2nd single.

Maybe this video sort of hailed a new era where Madonna was no longer a music video artist. A once great artform left behind for no other reason than money.

If Madonna could only just see music videos as mini films then maybe she could inject a bit of life, money, time and energy back into the artform!?

Meanwhile, this was always one of my top 5 M songs

I agree. This song IS among her best: it did deserve an epic video, smth ala Frozen or TPOG. But there is still hope judging by MDNA videos.

I wanted a fun video for Get Together, something like Kylie's Come into my world

I wish Michael Gondry filmed a vid for Madonna :( But he isn't a big fan of hers. It's a pity, because Gondry's videos are incredible love his style

I wish Michael Gondry filmed a vid for Madonna :( But he isn't a big fan of hers. It's a pity, because Gondry's videos are incredible love his style

He was really cool in the 90's. That's about it when it comes to Gondry. I do love Eternal Sunshine though. <3

Why somebody like Gondry isn't a Madonna fan???? I mean, every video director out there should be thrilled to work with Madonna. But i guess he's not a fan of her music, but he likes her, because he chose Like a Prayer as one of his favourite videos.

Maybe this video sort of hailed a new era where Madonna was no longer a music video artist. A once great artform left behind for no other reason than money.

If Madonna could only just see music videos as mini films then maybe she could inject a bit of life, money, time and energy back into the artform!?

Meanwhile, this was always one of my top 5 M songs

Why would she make music videos that cost her money and yield little satisfaction rather than just spending her time on a film project? It makes no sense. I do think it would be cool if there was a way to tie videos in with tour performances etcetera though.

That version is really gross, but that Wonderwoman spin:

mad2m.gif

LEGENDARY :wow:

Madonna absolutely loves spinning. I love spinning too! It gives you a real sense of natural elation. When I turned for my friend (a dancer) she asked me who taught me to spot and I told her it was Madonna. :lmao: