Sidewalk Talk

Migsjust

Who else loves this song? My work plays it ALL the time and i've been appreciating it a lot more now, I actually didn't know she had this song (flop fan) but when I first heard it playing through my work I immediately knew that the voice I was hearing was Madonna's

H5xHX.gif

now I love it!

Guest Pud Whacker

Um, this is the song of all songs. Written solely by Madonna and there is a version out there of her in all the vocals. Sire wouldn't allow it, contractually.

II love this song. This and ain't no big deal should have been on the album as they really capture early 80s New York to me.

I still find it odd this was released with some of her vocals rather than completely replacing them but it's better than nothing!

i've never listened to Sidewalk Talk or Ain't No Big Deal :( i know i could do it now but i am listening to other music at the moment and i don't want to pause it :lol:

Edited by TearsInHeaven

it beats Like A Prayer, for shore.

I love it how people think Jellybean allowed Madonna to this track and made her a star..

when in fact this was all written by Madonna.

it beats Like A Prayer, for shore.

I love it how people think Jellybean allowed Madonna to this track and made her a star..

when in fact this was all written by Madonna.

I know, even before I knew she wrote it I immediately thought the lyrics were SO Madonna