Remember Martin Ciccone?

lori

OMG what happened to him? I used to have a crush on him on Truth or Dare. He was cute and had this husky, deep voice. What drugs & alcohol can do. At least he's making an effort though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2513485/Madonna-buys-teeth-brother-Martin-Ciccone-year-sobriety.html

Okay, I am not sure what world some of you live in, and while I agree, he's had his better days, he looks pretty much like a typical 56 year old man. I think the story at that link is more about generating a sensational story, rather reporting anything substatial. I mean really? Why does "Mail Online" think it's important to focus on a story about a 56 year old needing new teeth? It wasn't long ago that a lot of people that age tend to have teeth issues anyways. And just because Madonna is as wealthy and famous as she is, doesn't mean she's responsible for the upkeep of her family.

Okay, I am not sure what world some of you live in, and while I agree, he's had his better days, he looks pretty much like a typical 56 year old man. I think the story at that link is more about generating a sensational story, rather reporting anything substatial. I mean really? Why does "Mail Online" think it's important to focus on a story about a 56 year old needing new teeth? It wasn't long ago that a lot of people that age tend to have teeth issues anyways. And just because Madonna is as wealthy and famous as she is, doesn't mean she's responsible for the upkeep of her family.

I agree with you sir. He looks like a normal guy his age. I don't think he has aged terribly or anything.

OMG what happened to him? I used to have a crush on him on Truth or Dare. He was cute and had this husky, deep voice. What drugs & alcohol can do. At least he's making an effort though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2513485/Madonna-buys-teeth-brother-Martin-Ciccone-year-sobriety.html

article-2513485-19A43E1A00000578-25_634x

article-2513485-19A43C9D00000578-239_306article-2513485-19A43D0000000578-790_306

article-2513485-19A43B3900000578-295_634

At least he recognises the reality of things

Asked if he thinks tragic Anthony can recover, Martin said: 'I think anybody can do it (get sober) if they want to.' Martin also insisted Madonna wants to help Anthony but can't, he said: 'She wants to help him but he doesn't help himself. I thought it was a bit one-sided (the Anthony interview), and only from his point of view.'

Good on him

I don't think anything "happened" to Martin. its called age. happens to everyone. some people age better than others, regardless of the diet and exercise. genetics play a huge part in someones appearance.

not to be mean, but Madonna was looking pretty rough in the Swept Away promo era. if it hadn't been for cosmetic surgical intervention , who knows what she would've looked like today.

and for the record, I am not slamming her, just calling it like it is. this is her brother, her genetic counterpart, it stands to reason to compare their molecular similarities. Martin is pushing 60, that being said he actually looks par for the course, if not a bit above the average.

Madonna has gone to great lengths to preserve her youthfulness and she looks incredible.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't see anything wrong with him.

I think its amazing that he is working with alcoholics to help fight their demons

I don't know whats up with my computer but I cant post any pics at all right now.

anyone else having an issue with pasting URLs ???? the pop up box wont close or respond.

hmmm. odd.

Mine seems fine......see......all that nasty Gaga is eating away at your computer like a corrosive acid.

;)

"Anthony has been homeless on the freezing streets of Michigan for the last three years after losing his job at the Ciccone family vineyard for drinking the wine from the vats"

3._Winetasting_orig.jpg

"Anthony has been homeless on the freezing streets of Michigan for the last three years after losing his job at the Ciccone family vineyard for drinking the wine from the vats"

3._Winetasting_orig.jpg

:dead: Shouldn't laugh but :dead:

Martin loo

I don't think anything "happened" to Martin. its called age. happens to everyone. some people age better than others, regardless of the diet and exercise. genetics play a huge part in someones appearance.

not to be mean, but Madonna was looking pretty rough in the Swept Away promo era. if it hadn't been for cosmetic surgical intervention , who knows what she would've looked like today.

and for the record, I am not slamming her, just calling it like it is. this is her brother, her genetic counterpart, it stands to reason to compare their molecular similarities. Martin is pushing 60, that being said he actually looks par for the course, if not a bit above the average.

Madonna has gone to great lengths to preserve her youthfulness and she looks incredible.

Couldn't agree more. People think Madonna is some super human in terms of her looks. It's plastic surgery and sometimes I wish she hadn't gone so far

Madonna has always been beautiful. She has not had cosmetic surgery. She has dermal fillers and Botox. Like all people Madonna has off days but she works hard at keeping fit and healthy.