The 50 Best Pop Album Covers of the Past Five Years

Guest HaveASit

This list is SHIT and totally loses credibility when it regards Michael Jackson's posthumous album cover ( a REDUCTIVE version of his own Dangerous cover) as #1. Some of the top 10 are also shit.

:lol:

Nothing wrong with illustrating how consistently good her covers have been for 30+ years.

True :sassy:

I really like almost all her album covers. The only one i can't stand is the Hard Candy one, just awful imo :scared:

It's always surprised me the number of her diehard fans that are repulsed by the HC cover. I literally LOL the first time I saw it, I find it typical Madonna humor. Idk....maybe some approach it with the idea that she was TRYING to be "hot"......I never thought that, I thought she was going for garish and OTT and that's what it is!

It's always surprised me the number of her diehard fans that are repulsed by the HC cover. I literally LOL the first time I saw it, I find it typical Madonna humor. Idk....maybe some approach it with the idea that she was TRYING to be "hot"......I never thought that, I thought she was going for garish and OTT and that's what it is!

She doesn't try. She is.

tumblr_m8viz6cCCa1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

having said that this list is a joke.....

WHO SAID SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE COVER OF MUSIC???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

:voodoo::voodoo:

I love it too!

She's obvs preggers in the shoot. If you look at some of the shots, there is some kind of bulge coming from her stomach.

PAST 5 years would only have Celebration & MDNA. I'm glad Madonna was acknowledge. MDNA (standard) is absolutely gorgeous. MADONNA has NEVER failed to produce a beautiful work of art as an album cover.

I love it too!

She's obvs preggers in the shoot. If you look at some of the shots, there is some kind of bulge coming from her stomach.

:lol: i must check it out those shots...but her facial expression on the official cover is just something to die for....

as for the HC one i love it...GO M-DOLLA!!!! there's just something that leave me perplexed in the make-up and hair style

Guest Not4Pussies

Yes she was pregnant when she shot the Music album artwork. Remember she had to shoot the music video for Music in April before she got too pregnant. I like the HC cover. The only thing that bothers me is the way her head looks. It looks odd. Kind of cut off and pasted.

When I first saw the HC cover the first thought that came to my mind was, "her arms are bigger than that!"

And dem Italian thighs are much thicker in person.