Madonna and Sean Penn are both in Haiti together!!

Barney

Weird how all of a sudden, people are claiming that Madonna was not allowed back into her own house, did not want a divorce and could not accept her marriage was over. And yes, that is exactly what you are implying. I remember it being reported at the very time in the Melbourne Herald sun about his abuse when she filed for divorce and it was even on the news. It has been known for years that she was the one who wanted a divorce.

. I might not like Christopher but he also talked about the violence. She even came running into this room one night shaken to get away from Sean. I can't understand why it seems to be more desirable for people to rather see Madonna as a pathetic manipulative lying dumped woman than accepting that some violence happened. They both get along together now and that is great. Just hate seeing Madonna now being portrayed so dreadfully by her own fans of all people.

I kinda believe that the actual things stand in the middle ground- I don't buy the whole "head in the oven" stuff but to say there was little or even no violence going on was not possible either. It is implied in her lyrics and stated in christopher's book. the story about madonna taking sean's threat seriously and going to the police sounds believable to me tho.

Divorce however is more like a decision made by both to me rather than just "madonna wanted a divorce". and to divorce someone doesn't mean you just stop loving him/her, to say madonna did not want a divorce just because she claimed she still loved sean afterwards is ridiculous.

Please, I said nothing sexist. Some people enjoy reading more into what is actually said. :wacko: I never said Sean WASN'T abusive. Nor did I "blame" Madonna. I just feel that there was far more going on then any of us would know, and the media and many fans bought into something far more dramatic than what really happend. Madonna is hardly the type of woman to subject herself to abuse. Though, I didn't say strong women such as her wouldn't be subjected to abuse, but I just believe that they had a violatile relationship where Madonna could have played a huge role in pushing buttons. In no way am I excusing any possible way that Sean was abusive, but let's not fool ourselves. Madonna isn't an ANGEL either.

I read what you wrote and was ready to respond before I scrolled down and saw that others already did. So there's a possibilty for you that Sean was abusive but people bought into something far more dramatic? What have they bought into that is more dramatic? There's is no type of person that subjects themselves to abuse which you clarified yourself in your next sentence. It don't take much to push the buttons of someone who clearly had a problem with drinking and controlling his

temper. Madonna has dated a lot of men. I don't recall any of them describing her as out of control and irresponsible. Wouldn't it be just a tad out of charactor for Madonna to waste the time of policeman and put up a fuss and Sean is just home eating cereal after they just had a common fight?

The fact that it went that far just proves how much Madonna loved him not because she subjected herself to abuse. She most likely saw him as the one who needed help but she was also VERY focused on her career and completely threw herself into it in the few years that followed.

Your words: "but let's not fool ourselves, Madonna isn't an ANGEL either."

This you state like it's a fact but Sean, who has publicly beat people up, him were not so sure...

Well I got another one for you, "let's not fool ourselves, not everyone who Madonna has had contact with is an ANGEL either.

I also don't equate Madonna flaws with Sean's. "Isn't an angel either" imo suggests that.

You apparantly see Madonna as not being an Angel. I see her as a human being. Ironically the ones who many people think need to be schooled already knew a long time ago that Madonna is a human being from the beginning. Some of things I see fans get upset over now I mean...seeing Madonna as a human being doesn't mean we start rewriting her past. I remember that time when she was married to Sean very well. I know what was said by many people and it wasn't something that came along after the marriage. You question Madonna involving herself with him but what about Sean involving himself with her now after the possibilities you suggest?

Yes you can forgive people who have hurt you if you love them. Obviously Madonna must also know the wonderful things about Sean's personality. He had a drinking problem. He had anger issues. It is not an insult to him to acknowledge that or discuss it and it does not define him as a whole person. He also puts his energy into helping people. He has empathy in him for people in need and I'm sure that's a quality that Madonna loves about him and wants to support.

Madonna loved Sean and I believe he loved her and I was happy to see them together in Haiti for something worthwhile and real.

Guest Rachelle of London

The way Sean goes off on photogs suggests he's got some deep rooted anger issues. He's not the only celebrity that has paparazzi follow him around. As I've mentioned before hos seond wife has said he was abusive towards her too.

Whoa, it seems I started a bit of something!

I guess it makes sense, as I said I've been a fan forever and when I saw that interview online a few years ago it was all new info for me (and I think saying he asked for the divorce was an error, I think he said "it was decided we would divorce") or something like that. I saw this several years ago.

But let me say this, as a woman: Any form of abuse is wrong. I am certain he stepped over a line that should never be crossed, I'm just not so sure it was to the degree the tabloid press has led us to believe.

Another tid bit, from a different interview, maybe the Rolling Stone cover of Sean in 1995? he mentioned that he once asked Madonna to say something publicly about how he hadn't actually trussed her up like a turkey and such to clear his name and she declined. Lol. Honestly, he has talked about it several times.

To shout somebody "if you come here i'll cut your hair" is enough to go to the police. And yes, any threat is wrong, especially when it's somebody you love the one who threatens you. I'm glad she went to the police.

How silly 2 come here & say things like 'I believe this, that & the other happened'...it was a marriage

between two people, not some fucking music video.

At the end of the day, who cares what happened...here we are almost 25 years later

& they're still friends. How great is that!

NEXT.

:fag:

..here we are almost 25 years later

& they're still friends. How great is that!

NEXT.

:fag:

thats the ending to your music video, hunny. my music video has them doing that for publicity (for a very good cause)

I read what you wrote and was ready to respond before I scrolled down and saw that others already did. So there's a possibilty for you that Sean was abusive but people bought into something far more dramatic? What have they bought into that is more dramatic? There's is no type of person that subjects themselves to abuse which you clarified yourself in your next sentence. It don't take much to push the buttons of someone who clearly had a problem with drinking and controlling his

temper. Madonna has dated a lot of men. I don't recall any of them describing her as out of control and irresponsible. Wouldn't it be just a tad out of charactor for Madonna to waste the time of policeman and put up a fuss and Sean is just home eating cereal after they just had a common fight?

The fact that it went that far just proves how much Madonna loved him not because she subjected herself to abuse. She most likely saw him as the one who needed help but she was also VERY focused on her career and completely threw herself into it in the few years that followed.

Your words: "but let's not fool ourselves, Madonna isn't an ANGEL either."

This you state like it's a fact but Sean, who has publicly beat people up, him were not so sure...

Well I got another one for you, "let's not fool ourselves, not everyone who Madonna has had contact with is an ANGEL either.

I also don't equate Madonna flaws with Sean's. "Isn't an angel either" imo suggests that.

You apparantly see Madonna as not being an Angel. I see her as a human being. Ironically the ones who many people think need to be schooled already knew a long time ago that Madonna is a human being from the beginning. Some of things I see fans get upset over now I mean...seeing Madonna as a human being doesn't mean we start rewriting her past. I remember that time when she was married to Sean very well. I know what was said by many people and it wasn't something that came along after the marriage. You question Madonna involving herself with him but what about Sean involving himself with her now after the possibilities you suggest?

Yes you can forgive people who have hurt you if you love them. Obviously Madonna must also know the wonderful things about Sean's personality. He had a drinking problem. He had anger issues. It is not an insult to him to acknowledge that or discuss it and it does not define him as a whole person. He also puts his energy into helping people. He has empathy in him for people in need and I'm sure that's a quality that Madonna loves about him and wants to support.

Madonna loved Sean and I believe he loved her and I was happy to see them together in Haiti for something worthwhile and real.

Were you there? No! You have no more idea what happened than I do. You're relying on tabloid reports and nothing more. I stated my opinion based on the strong person I know Madonna is. I don't claim I am right. I just know that the whole situation has been blown out of preportion, and far less was reported back then, than what people actually "claim" to remember.

I'm not here to make Madonna look bad in this situation. But it's obvious, the woman loved Sean long after their divorce and possibly still does. I still stand by what I say where I believe the abuse was embellished and that I'm sure Madonna played a huge role in their violatile relationship. If you want to read more into what I said and call me sexist, by all means, go right ahead, but you would only be assuming wrong.

Were you there? No! You have no more idea what happened than I do. You're relying on tabloid reports and nothing more. I stated my opinion based on the strong person I know Madonna is. I don't claim I am right. I just know that the whole situation has been blown out of preportion, and far less was reported back then, than what people actually "claim" to remember.

I'm not here to make Madonna look bad in this situation. But it's obvious, the woman loved Sean long after their divorce and possibly still does. I still stand by what I say where I believe the abuse was embellished and that I'm sure Madonna played a huge role in their violatile relationship. If you want to read more into what I said and call me sexist, by all means, go right ahead, but you would only be assuming wrong.

"Claim" to remember? Well its been nice talking to someone who won't believe a damn thing you say anyway. You say you do not know what went on but your SURE its been blown out of proportion. Your sure that Madonna took part in slandering someone she loves based on your idea that Madonna is not an ANGEL. Not an Angel can mean anything. Has she spent the last thirty years going into hysterics when she has a disagreement or spend her time bad mouthing people? You have nothing to back up what you say. I have a policeman, his friends, her friends, Liz, and Christopher who have either seen her hurt or can say that she was fearful. I have several people who I'm sure can sincerely say for a fact that Sean was capable of hitting another person. No I wasn't there but there sure were a lot of people close to them talking about something that supposedly didn't happen and Madonna has not talked about it.

You have a funny idea of what strong means. Just because Madonna doesn't boo hoo hoo all over the place and trash people all the time does not mean that she has never been on the receiving end of being hurt. I would think that Madonna's part in the divorce was her obsession with her career. I believe she wanted to make the marriage work but wasn't completely willing to bend as much as later on. I think she did everything she could given her drive at the time. They may have married too fast.

Let me tell you something. I am not out to get Sean. I wouldn't know how I would take them getting back together but Madonna knows him better than anyone. You

seem to want to dismiss whatever happened even if it means casually pointing out that Madonna is not an ANGEL even though that does not specifically describe the actions of a person with ANGER issues. I would like to think that Sean never hurt Madonna. The issue I have and I think others have is the trying to make Madonna out

to be someone she is not in order to cancel out any wrong that has been done to her.

According to Perez, Brahim is out but Sean isn't in.

http://perezhilton.com/2013-12-10-madonna-boyfriend-brahim-zaibat-sean-penn-boyfriend-donezo-single-queen-of-pop#sthash.bLLou4vq.dpbs

Sources reveal EXCLUSIVELY to PerezHilton.com that the Queen Of Pop is single and… NOT romantically mingling with her ex!

Madonna's recent humanitarian trip to Haiti with ex-husband Sean Penn had us and a lot of hardcore fans hoping for a reconciliation between the former lovers. However, we will have to keep holding our breath for that one!

Our digging did pay off, though, as sources tell us that Madonna is done done DONE with dancer boyfriend of the past couple years, Brahim Zaibat. The relationship ran its course and came to a screeching halt over distance and work obligations, specifically Brahim being involved with the French version of Dancing With the Stars now.

"M thought that was too cheesy," says a source. Another adds that Madonna felt "used" and that there's "no chance" she and her former backup dancer will get back together. Yeah, but what about Sean Penn????

Guest Pud Whacker

Hi~new here, kind of... I've been lurking.

I've been a fan since the dinosaur days and I remember the divorce. I've never seen Madonna speak about the domestic incident but Sean has on several occasions. He talked about it in his autobiography and there used to be a Charlie Rose interview from 1998-ish where he talked about it at length but it seems to be gone now.

Basically, Sean said they fought "all night" and eventually ended it in the morning with him asking her for a divorce. She agreed and said she would come back to the house later to get her things. He told her no she couldn't come back and if she did he "would give her a very severe haircut. Well, she took this threat of a haircut very seriously and took the matter to the police." He then went on to recount how he was sitting in his kitchen eating rice krispies when he heard helicopters overhead and at the same time he heard cars speeding up his drive-way. Charlie Rose asked him what he thought at that moment and Sean said he immediately knew it was Madonna.

So, he then hears a bull horn say "Mr. Penn come outside with your hands up." He says, he went out through the garage and sees several police cruisers are sitting in his drive-way and Madonna is in one of them in the front passenger seat. It is now that he remembers that they own the house jointly and tells the police that she is free to come and go as she pleases as it's her house, and he goes back into the kitchen. Big mistake, as then the police throw smoke grenades through the windows and he comes out and the police "do what they had to do."

Then they got divorced. That's all he said, though there's obviously more to the story. And honestly my take on his attitude was that he was amused and proud of her for bending him over because he deserved it. That is just my opinion though.

2q3zvrp.jpg

I'm sorry?

I found the interview it aired on September 23, 1997. I can't find it for free anymore but you can buy it on amazon.

I morphed a couple of memories together though it seems, he talked about the helicopters but not the haircutting business in this interview. For that go get his autobiography (official by the way, not unofficial) it's called Sean Penn: his life and times. It talks about the hair cut but references a Rolling Stone interview where it came from originally. Not sure where that is.

I'm sorry?

I found the interview it aired on September 23, 1997. I can't find it for free anymore but you can buy it on amazon.

I morphed a couple of memories together though it seems, he talked about the helicopters but not the haircutting business in this interview. For that go get his autobiography (official by the way, not unofficial) it's called Sean Penn: his life and times. It talks about the hair cut but references a Rolling Stone interview where it came from originally. Not sure where that is.

I still want to believe you're Madonna. Hi! :vogue:

Hi~new here, kind of... I've been lurking.

I've been a fan since the dinosaur days and I remember the divorce. I've never seen Madonna speak about the domestic incident but Sean has on several occasions. He talked about it in his autobiography and there used to be a Charlie Rose interview from 1998-ish where he talked about it at length but it seems to be gone now.

Basically, Sean said they fought "all night" and eventually ended it in the morning with him asking her for a divorce. She agreed and said she would come back to the house later to get her things. He told her no she couldn't come back and if she did he "would give her a very severe haircut. Well, she took this threat of a haircut very seriously and took the matter to the police." He then went on to recount how he was sitting in his kitchen eating rice krispies when he heard helicopters overhead and at the same time he heard cars speeding up his drive-way. Charlie Rose asked him what he thought at that moment and Sean said he immediately knew it was Madonna.

So, he then hears a bull horn say "Mr. Penn come outside with your hands up." He says, he went out through the garage and sees several police cruisers are sitting in his drive-way and Madonna is in one of them in the front passenger seat. It is now that he remembers that they own the house jointly and tells the police that she is free to come and go as she pleases as it's her house, and he goes back into the kitchen. Big mistake, as then the police throw smoke grenades through the windows and he comes out and the police "do what they had to do."

Then they got divorced. That's all he said, though there's obviously more to the story. And honestly my take on his attitude was that he was amused and proud of her for bending him over because he deserved it. That is just my opinion though.

:shock:

Thanks for sharing, darling!

I still want to believe you're Madonna. Hi! :vogue:

I'm actually Madonna. I was on here testing to see what my fans like so I can make a record that you will enjoy. Please do let me know. I'll be happy to give you my personal cell if you want.

Love and Light to you all,

Madonna (aka Stud)

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah the first one I posted hahaha ain't nobody coming for my babies

oh yeah...I was so excited to see Mama J that I didnt even realise