Madonna and Sean Penn are both in Haiti together!!

Barney

It is an awesome pic. The more l see pics of them together the more the imagination fills in the blanks of what could have been... they could also be filming Haiti Surprise, Glendon and Gloria spend their opium fortune to save street kids...it could happen...

I wanna see them in love, attending the Oscars, she gorgeous in a great gown, clapping while he collects his 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th Oscar... I think it would be interesting to see her with another strong individual who can be more of her equal as far as life experience goes :). I dont really know if they are together: maybe only shagging?

Does anyone know if she is still dating Brahim?

I think were still unsure. He's busy busy in France but in the paper it said they hadn't been photographed together since August.

Thank goodness Madonna does not read about herself. :laugh: Really, if she had never met Guy Ritchie, she would not have had Rocco. Plus, they seemed very happy and in love for years. I don't care which man she is with, as long as she is happy. Also, I said it earlier on this thread but talking about him having Dyslexia because he has spelling mistakes is just over the top and unfair.

I'm pretty sure people were just joking, i know i was :laugh:

OMG Love it ! thanks for posing. Who would have thought eh???!!

I have been saying for awhile that I have this gut feeling that deep down Sean is still the love of Madonna's life.

Again, we have no clue if they are just teaming up for charity work or if there is something else blooming again.

Either way its really cool to see.

Being the first doesn't mean being the greatest, it definitely means a lot, past is stronger than will. I love those pics, but not seeing that fan fantasy happening, Madpenn was the 80's and second parts are always shit. AND YOU KNOW IT

I think they meant first love.

she once said in an interview that she was "madly in love" with her high school boyfriend whom she lost her virginity to...

"love of her life"? maybe, "first love"? no.

I still think it's pretty amazing the two of them can still be in the same room together, given the way things ended. We all know once Madonna's moved on from a person, she's often completely done with them. It's admirable that she seems to have forgiven him and can work on humanitarian projects like this with him.

They both seem to be in great places in their lives at the moment, and I'm happy for them. Fans, and the press will always have some sort of interest in the two of them together again, whether it happens or not is a different story.

Rosie kind of said it best 2:36 in, "I think the public will always be interested in the two of them as a couple and what it was like for them on the inside."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmeTbySs9R0

she once said in an interview that she was "madly in love" with her high school boyfriend whom she lost her virginity to...

"love of her life"? maybe, "first love"? no.

She and Jellybean were supposedly very serious as well. I think it was at another level with Sean though. She once said she never loved anyone with such a pure sense of idealism as she did Sean. It's easy to see why......she was the hottest up and coming star in the music world and he was the hottest up and coming actor in the film world, fame was new and fun, she was starting to see the $$$ rewards pay off for all her hard work up until that point. They are both Leos so I'm sure the "spark" of passion that was first felt between them was prob more like an explosion. I can see why she would say "idealism", on paper it all looks like a fairy tale almost. It's always been said that they both still really loved each other when the marriage dissolved, they were just both at points in their life that simply weren't compatible with one another....when it comes to their romantic relationship, it has always seemed like they simply just met at the wrong time in life.