• yes
    • no
    • does french love count?
    • she pretended to sleep with him so that she sleeps with Ingrid
  2. 2. Do u find A-Rod hot?

• yes
    • no
    • i d rather get hit by a train then sleep with him
  3. 3. Why did she try NOT to answer to Lettermans question about A-Rod in 2009?

• she was embarassed people would take her for home wrecker
    • she was furious at Cameron Diaz for stealing him
    • she was mad at him that he didnt crawl on his knees when she told him its over
    • she wanted it to be left misterious
    • it was a fling she wouldnt want to remember

Wasn't she during that time (April-August 2008) in NYC rehearsing for the tour and there were pap pics of her with Guy. Obviously, they already agreed to divorce, but her having an affair on the side, while still technically being married? I dunno

Guest Not4Pussies

Oh come on of course they did. He was seen at a lot of s&s US stops, she went to a baseball game, he was seen coming out of her building. Good thing she ended it. He is a mess.

I say yes, the 2008 is an interesting year for a M fan, we should open a new thread about the divorce and Guy Years.

And i'm always amazed at how some of you know someone who knows someone who has contact with celebrities, it's like it's so simple.

• 1 month later...

Duh! Their marriage was OVER by then. Remember her interview with Cynthia McFadden in Cannes in May that year? All she was doing was insulted Guy and men in general. Obviously the marriage was over and they were both free to see other people, so I don't think it was considered cheating on her part. But A-Rod was cheating on his wife, clearly.

I think he was kinda obsessed with her. He tried to get close to her early on - he hired Guy Oseary as his manager, befriended Ingrid Casares, started attending Kabbalah & attended her events. He was at that UN Malawi event and at the Roseland promo show. He even bought an apt. close to Madonna.

In the meantime , Madonna's marriage was crumbling. Perfect recipe for an affair. Plus they are both notoriously highly sexual beings. No doubt they had sex. Why was it so short-lived? Maybe Madonna realized he carried too much baggage. She had enough of her own.

At 7:00, hmmmmmmmm she acts really strange, doing everything to escape answering... I think they had sexxxxxxxxxxx

I just love when she's on Letterman Show. They have so much chemistry together.

I saw A-Rod at a restaurant just before all these Madonna rumours began & although he's not my type, he is extremely good-looking. I was with a group of friends & all of us, even the straight guys in the group, all commented on how he was so much more good looking in person. He has beautiful eyes, green I think. He was with other Yankee players but you could tell everyone was just gawking at him and not minding the others. He was such a star then.

For those who are not Americans, nowadays A-Rod is completely in the dumps as far as his reputation and career is concerned. He has been caught using steriods again & caught trying to bribe and intimidate the main witness (the doctor who supplied him with the drugs). He has been given the most severe punishment in baseball ever - banned from playing for an entire season. The Yankees don't want him & New Yorkers don't want him but they are bound to him because of his contract & will still be earning millions because of it. He is branded a cheater and a fraud & although he has been hammered with negative press, most New Yorkers feel unsympathetic towards him.

A-Rod is completely in the dumps as far as his reputation and career is concerned. He has been caught using steriods again & caught trying to bribe and intimidate the main witness (the doctor who supplied him with the drugs). He has been given the most severe punishment in baseball ever - banned from playing for an entire season. The Yankees don't want him & New Yorkers don't want him but they are bound to him because of his contract & will still be earning millions because of it. He is branded a cheater and a fraud & although he has been hammered with negative press, most New Yorkers feel unsympathetic towards him.

YUP, SOUNDS LIKE THE BAD JOB GUY OSEARY IS KNOWN FOR. BAD MANAGEMENT.

THEY ARRESTED BOBBY BROWN FOR FUCKIN' ON STAGE.

LMAO

A-Roid is fucking hot.

Shrunken testicles or not, I'd still suck his dick and swallow his children.

LMAO

YUP, SOUNDS LIKE THE BAD JOB GUY OSEARY IS KNOWN FOR. BAD MANAGEMENT.

No Guy had nothing to do with A-Rod's steroid problems. Guy was only his business manager but A-Rod had a different manager for his baseball activities. Plus he has been caught taking steroids waaaay before Guy came into the picture. He was just caught again.