New rumour about Madonna being spotted with Patrick Leonard.

Crux

I'm not related to Anna or any Grapevine rumours :laugh:

handwritten lyric: Madonna/ Pat/ Anjani Thomas

date on studio: last week January

Possible third name: a british. born in 1948.

ALL I have.

2015? 'cos 2014 is not possible.

I don't think last week of Jan is supposed to be the actual release of the material, I think the Jan date is the date she would actually go into the studio to start recording......at least, that's how I interpreted their post.

And IF this turns out to be true, that means (going by her typical timeline) we could expect a release at the earliest this time next year....at the latest, probably about the time of year MDNA was released (March, 2015).

I'm not related to Anna or any Grapevine rumours :laugh:

handwritten lyric: Madonna/ Pat/ Anjani Thomas

date on studio: last week January

Possible third name: a british. born in 1948.

ALL I have.

OMG! Could be Smelton!? :shock:

* Google Smelton DOB *

Thank god, he's 1947!

Oh wait! maybe it's him afterall?! :sneaky:

Guest Not4Pussies

Anjani Thomas (born July 10, 1959) is an American singer-songwriter and pianist, best known for her work with singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen, as well as Carl Anderson, Frank Gambale, and Stanley Clarke. She became a solo artist in 2000. She is a jazz, folk music artist.

Anjani Thomas (born July 10, 1959) is an American singer-songwriter and pianist, best known for her work with singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen, as well as Carl Anderson, Frank Gambale, and Stanley Clarke. She became a solo artist in 2000. She is a jazz, folk music artist.

Hm now that sounds good :)

I just looked at moroder's birth year.. 1940. too bad

sorry, I was not clear about the january date, it's for recording, not a release, of course.

January last week: initial recordings.

Feb - March: london recordings. a famous british composer, artist and producer considered. ENOugh of informations.

i got it, it's ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER!!

sorry, I was not clear about the january date, it's for recording, not a release, of course.

January last week: initial recordings.

Feb - March: london recordings. a famous british composer, artist and producer considered. ENOugh of informations.

Gary Barlow?

Hi enerybody:)

I think the hint was: Brian ENO

Jonah-hill-flailing1_%2525281%252529_111

You're right!!! Guy Oseary manages U2 now and Eno is a longtime producer for them. Plus he produced Bowie (Madonna's greatest inspiration)! Oh, this could be amazing. That completely erases the thought of a charity single (ALWebber) and brings the possibility of a ROL/AL hybrid. Artisticdonna is back!

Now I really hope this is true!!!!

I pray this and Webber so hard..

Time for Madonna to capture that Rod Stewart & Lionel Richie OLDER MASS demographic and BIG SALES!!

Eno's management now describe him as a "sonic landscaper" rather than a producer. Eno describes himself as a "non-musician" and coined the term "treatments" to describe his modification of the sound of musical instruments, and to separate his role from that of the traditional instrumentalist.While not the only inventor of ambient music, Eno is seen as a major contributor to the genre. The Ambient Music Guide argues that he has brought from "relative obscurity into the popular consciousness" fundamental ideas about ambient music, including "the idea of modern music as subtle atmosphere, as chill-out, as impressionistic, as something that creates space for quiet reflection or relaxation." His groundbreaking work in electronic music has been said to have brought widespread attention to and innovations in the role of electronic technology in recording.

Jonah-hill-flailing1_%2525281%252529_111Jonah-hill-flailing1_%2525281%252529_111