New rumour about Madonna being spotted with Patrick Leonard.

Crux

I assume you hate True Blue & LP. Leonard could write and produce if he wants..and I'm pretty sure the work would be amazing! A music producer evolves with times ...

I don't think he's denying the brilliance of those two albums. That was the 80's, and soon it'll be 2014. We know Pat is a beautiful writer and composer, but I don't think his production skills will hold up well in this age.

I assume you hate True Blue & LP. Leonard could write and produce if he wants..and I'm pretty sure the work would be amazing! A music producer evolves with times ...

Neither album is a favorite of mine, but it's not even about that. I would much rather see Madonna work with Abel Korzeniowski. I'm sure it would be just as beautiful if not more so than what she'd create with Pat, and it would be different from what she's done before.

Guest Not4Pussies

nobody can deny his songwriting skills and what M and him are capable of.

if this is all true and she ends up working with him, they can do what they did for ROL

he was only involved in the songwriting process with her and she collaborated with other producers

she needs someone new and out of left field to produce

Neither album is a favorite of mine, but it's not even about that. I would much rather see Madonna work with Abel Korzeniowski. I'm sure it would be just as beautiful if not more so than what she'd create with Pat, and it would be different from what she's done before.

I love Abel, but I was listening to his new work (soundtrack of Romeo & Jiuliet) and it is too similar to W.E. Having said that Pat Leonard is the true Madonna's sound ... Live to Tell, La Isla Bonita, Who's that Girl, the Look fo Love, Like a Prayer, Cherish, Dear Jessie, Oh Father, Promise to Try, Till death do us part, Spanish Eyes, Supernatural , Hanky Panky, almost the whole I'm breathless CD, I'll remember, Frozen, skin, Nothing really matters, sky fits Heaven .... so yeah I hope she brings him back even if for 2 songs only :)

Guest Rachelle of London

ooh this is exciting...I dont even care if its bullshit at this point...its still exciting....

I do have a feeling that M is gonna give us a clue that shes back in the studio....bet she;ll instagram a studio booth or something

Seriously I would sell my grandmother for madonna to work with Patrick again.

How fit is you grandmother? I need a housekeeper/dogwalker Ive only got a 2 bedroomed flat so she doesn't have to be that fit and my dogs quite small.

Send photo

Guest Xanthium

How fit is you grandmother? I need a housekeeper/dogwalker Ive only got a 2 bedroomed flat so she doesn't have to be that fit and my dogs quite small.

Send photo

Both my grandmothers are dead but I would still dig up their bodies and sell them on the black market :lmao:

nobody can deny his songwriting skills and what M and him are capable of.

if this is all true and she ends up working with him, they can do what they did for ROL

he was only involved in the songwriting process with her and she collaborated with other producers

she needs someone new and out of left field to produce

this!

But would it match their work together in the 80's? Is that even possible? Obviously, the fans would have HUGE expectations, will they accept an album that's not equal to their best work together??

Would the critics call her desperate for trying to repeat the formula of her "golden years" on the charts?

I'd love to hear the "Frozen" demo. That would give us an idea of Pat's production style back in 1997 (bear in mind that Madonna made a conscious decision not to have Pat co-produce the album with her, which, by all reports, upset Pat, and that's understandable).

Best idea of this entire thread. I'd so be on board for this.

Pat was incredible but that's the past. She needs to move forward, try new things. Not run back to her past producers to try to recapture the magic.