• Erotica 1992
    • Bedtime Stories 1994
    • Ray Of Light 1998
    • Music 2000
    • American Life 2003
    • Confessions On A Dancefloor 2005
    • Hard Candy 2008
    • MDNA 2012

My personal favorite was the amazing Erotica until ROL was released and blew me away. ROL then became my favorite for a little while. I don't have one personal favorite album now because I love all the albums equally that were released after TIC. Like her eighties albums less.

I listen to mostly MDNA and HC and their live albums now since those are the most recent! Love post menopausal Madonna!!

While I don't agree that ROL is her best album, and I can see why so many named it as M's most overrated in that other thread, it is pretty damn impressive that she put out an album 15 years into her career that many deem her "greatest."

I'm happy to participate in this...because only a few days ago I could finally concede that Erotica is indeed my favourite by far. It is absolutely brilliant in every way. Bold, dirty, raw, forward thinking and totally not safe..honest. Ground breaking really.

This era is perfection too. What's to regret!

I'm happy to participate in this...because only a few days ago I could finally concede that Erotica is indeed my favourite by far. It is absolutely brilliant in every way. Bold, dirty, raw, forward thinking and totally not safe..honest. Ground breaking really.

This era is perfection too. What's to regret!

YES!

The people who voted for I'm Breathless are making a political statement. And 90's Madonna is the greatest of all time musically. Erotica and Ray of Light are most popular fan chosen. And the people who prefer Erotica above all else are the greatest people in the world.

The people who voted for I'm Breathless are making a political statement. And 90's Madonna is the greatest of all time musically. Erotica and Ray of Light are most popular fan chosen. And the people who prefer Erotica above all else are the greatest people in the world.

That's why we are best friends.

We are, arn't we?