Brahim voted sexiest man of 2013 by french gay magazine Têtu

Roland Barthes

Actually I think they're still together. My cousin who's studying in France right now & who has developed a mad crush on Brahim emailed me that Brahim's partner's twitter indicated that they were in NY last week & also two weeks before that for a few days. They would practice in NY. Also, that in an interview, the partner denied any romance between them. My cousin doubts a romance too - she says the partner's BF is even hotter than Brahim. Apparently, Brahim is making quite an impression in France not only for his looks and dancing abilities but also for his shy and humble demeanor. The ladies & the gays love him. He reached the finals & everyone's wondering if Madonna will attend.

Guest Rachelle of London

Actually I think they're still together. My cousin who's studying in France right now & who has developed a mad crush on Brahim emailed me that Brahim's partner's twitter indicated that they were in NY last week & also two weeks before that for a few days. They would practice in NY. Also, that in an interview, the partner denied any romance between them. My cousin doubts a romance too - she says the partner's BF is even hotter than Brahim. Apparently, Brahim is making quite an impression in France not only for his looks and dancing abilities but also for his shy and humble demeanor. The ladies & the gays love him. He reached the finals & everyone's wondering if Madonna will attend.

Yeah Brahim has suggested that he was in NY last week, I doubt he'd be going there for no reason....

nah i think they're still together.

anyone with a french proxy, watch this: http://videos.tf1.fr/danse-avec-les-stars/extraits/danse-contemporaine-pour-brahim-zaibat-et-katrina-patchett-8303085.html

im liking brahim more every week. he's a humble guy with so much work ethic. he's not just a dancer, he's a true artist in my eyes. and i think he should do more contemporary dance on her next show with his "fiancé" as he calls M. it would be truly magnificent. she has to show off her dancing skills more in a different way, imo. and he's the perfect dance partner for it. he showed that with DALS. what a guy.

he is second place on DALS.. alizee (moi lolita) won. she is talented as well. but brahim got the most scores from the judges. he's more talented obviously. public voted 55% for alizee and 45% for brahim. she's such a star in france anyway, with so much people who are fan of her. so 45% for brahim is not bad considering people only saw him as a "boy toy" just a few months ago.

He's in NY I think, Rocco posted an IG vid of him and Brahim at that parkour place in Brooklyn

it must be an older clip cuz he was live on #DALS a few hours later

but i see he used m's instagram style/technique from that app in a week old pic plus like you said rocco posting about him shows they're still together