Brahim voted sexiest man of 2013 by french gay magazine Têtu

Roland Barthes

He talks about gay rights and how he wants his Defend Paris project to include them. He's a very nice guy. A bit shy. But considering how racist my country is right now i'm glad Brahim is not only on the cover of the magazine but voted the most sexy as well.

He talks about gay rights and how he wants his Defend Paris project to include them. He's a very nice guy. A bit shy. But considering how racist my country is right now i'm glad Brahim is not only on the cover of the magazine but voted the most sexy as well.

ah you also sometimes watch DALS? my french isn't that good but I get the feeling he's shy and humble and the public is loving him for that more every week :)

ah you also sometimes watch DALS? my french isn't that good but I get the feeling he's shy and humble and the public is loving him for that more every week :)

No i never did but my mother does and she keeps saying "It's terrible how much this boy is shy !" he's her favourite on the show and apparently there's a consensus about it though in the beginning people were saying it was unfair he was a contestant because he's a breakdancer. One of the juror is a famous contemporary dancer M.C Pietragalla and the press reported that she offered him to join her dancing troup on tour. My mother also said "it shows that he was well raised and received a good eduction from his mother" :)

4456103-la-une-de-tetu-avec-brahim-zaiba

(I know the editor in chief and Brahim is totally his type^^)

Wow so the decision was based on the editor in chief's personal taste? :rotfl: