Orbit just uploaded the remixes!

Barney

I'm really digging the ROL mix! Very trippy :)

The GB mix eh... not so much. It's OK, but I'd rather listen to the original honestly.

As for the FF mix... oh heavens! That opening is something else. I always felt FF was a rough cut, unfinished and just added there at the end of the MDNA cd. This one's a bit more polished. I really like it.

Well, FF and GB are tracks that don't seem finished.

My opinion is that just when they were inspired, they had to rush everything. Madonna was very busy with the film and when she finally go into the studio (after the producers have been working with demos sung from hired singers), she felt relaxed and happy to have her film over (she herself said that). They started to do great things, or example, Madonna singing on that remix of Bang Bang and then creating Gang Bang. Both were full of creativity but then Superbowl came and GMAYL was rushed.

Didn't W.O ages ago say the album was rushed? Maybe that's why we are getting 'his' finished versions.

I don't think he necessarily said it was "rushed," but he kinda made allusions that it was. If you re-read his complaint, his beef was about two people: 1) Demo Castellon for how he was mixing the album, and 2) some kind of 'the-powers-that-be' that wasn't M or Guy O that were overseeing the album.

And William was the only one who spoke up about the recording process. If it was rushed, then I think M would have mentioned it somewhere during 2012, or better yet, would have done something about during the recording process. I think she was fine with the speed of everything. And this just might be a case of WO not being in the studio for high-profile pop album in a long time. Things have changed.

And these aren't finished versions either. Just remixes. This is his 2nd remix of Gang Bang he has done. I like the repetitive dance beat in this GB mix, would be good for the clubs.

And the Falling Free remix is a basically a mashup of two previously unreleased remixes of Falling Free done by Ferry Corsten and Rico Coning. Hopefully we'll get those one day (should we start tweeting them too? :1251:) More specifically the Ferry Corsten one, cause I NEED a longer version of that heavy trance beat mix.

Guest Not4Pussies

I don't think he necessarily said it was "rushed," but he kinda made allusions that it was. If you re-read his complaint, his beef was about two people: 1) Demo Castellon for how he was mixing the album, and 2) some kind of 'the-powers-that-be' that wasn't M or Guy O that were overseeing the album.

And William was the only one who spoke up about the recording process. If it was rushed, then I think M would have mentioned it somewhere during 2012, or better yet, would have done something about during the recording process. I think she was fine with the speed of everything. And this just might be a case of WO not being in the studio for high-profile pop album in a long time. Things have changed.

And these aren't finished versions either. Just remixes. This is his 2nd remix of Gang Bang he has done. I like the repetitive dance beat in this GB mix, would be good for the clubs.

And the Falling Free remix is a basically a mashup of two previously unreleased remixes of Falling Free done by Ferry Corsten and Rico Coning. Hopefully we'll get those one day (should we start tweeting them too? :1251:) More specifically the Ferry Corsten one, cause I NEED a longer version of that heavy trance beat mix.

but didn't Orbit also mention Madonna's busy schedule with clothing lines and perfumes? didnt he post an apology after?

You could be right. It's really hard to make out what Orbit was trying to say, since he talks like he speaks 3 different languages. He did issue an "apology" and spoke about his complaints with Guy O personally after the fact (or he said he should have done that instead). I think he just wanted the album to be a huge success and go out with a "bang" after M being absent from the pop world for 4 years.

Guest sambassile

Somebody plz lock Madonna and Orbit in a studio , just the 2 of them, until a new record is conceived. Don't care if they rehash old ideas and sounds. The 2 of them together is a musical force to be reckoned with.

You could be right. It's really hard to make out what Orbit was trying to say, since he talks like he speaks 3 different languages. He did issue an "apology" and spoke about his complaints with Guy O personally after the fact (or he said he should have done that instead). I think he just wanted the album to be a huge success and go out with a "bang" after M being absent from the pop world for 4 years.

He put in words what some people thought at the time: that the album had much more potential and Madonna was less focused than she usually is. Now she seems to be focused in her Project Revolution, but at the time she was having gyms and perfumes and everything at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

New I'm A Sinner remix !!! I love it!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/orbitstreamcast/sinner-remix

Can someone please rip the mp3 of this? I tried using offliberty.com but the file came out weird.