Nothing Really Matters: A Lesson Learned

LatinAmericanIdol

So, we started our little Rainbow Fish musical with "Who's That Girl" and ended with "Nothing Really Matters." She shared her scales with other fish and received their friendship in return, so the song seemed to fit the theme. The lesson learned: everything I give you all comes back to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1wsOmpCFfw

I really appreciate how kind and supportive Mnation has been of our work. Thank you! I love doing this, and it's even better that the kids actually REALLY love the Madonna songs I teach them. They sing the songs to themselves often. Maybe subliminal messages like "Keep Calm and Vogue" (like the girl in the video) help things sink in as well ;-)

LOL!! Not sure if this one is quite what #artforfreedom is looking for, but Not4Pussies DID encourage me to submit another one of our videos, so we did. I have not sent this to Guy O, but when I got to meet him at the Macy's event in LA, I was able to tell him about the attention that "Vogue" and "TUTBMP" got and he was very nice about it. He congratulated me and shook my hand :biggrin:

LOL!! Not sure if this one is quite what #artforfreedom is looking for, but Not4Pussies DID encourage me to submit another one of our videos, so we did. I have not sent this to Guy O, but when I got to meet him at the Macy's event in LA, I was able to tell him about the attention that "Vogue" and "TUTBMP" got and he was very nice about it. He congratulated me and shook my hand :biggrin:

You deserve all of the recognition. Always love seeing the videos of your students singing Madonna songs. Proves that great music appeals to all ages and stands the test of time. :thumbsup:

congrats! :)