William Orbit plays new remixes of GB and FF at 2013 LEAF workshop

ryan

Her voice is so sweet on [Justify my Love], actually “Erotica”, it’s so sweet. She has this voice that nobody has. There’s not anybody that can sound like her. She actually has a fantastic instrument, technically speaking. When we recorded [Falling Free] it was Madonna’s favourite. She just sang it. She usually picks holes in everything.

Everything gets changed obsessively. That’s what we do. She’s great to work with creatively. But this one, she just loved it straight away, sung it, never changed a note. Just enjoyed it. She had a very bad cold, but she wouldn’t be put off

:inlove:

75111_1687158547495_1493625328_31744436_

Oh for fucks sake. Why wasn't Falling Free a single?

I feel the same way! I'm tired of seeing only the dance stuff become the singles."Falling Free" is a stunning ballad that would have taken many people by surprise.It's a song with *substance* and her vocals are incredible.

- Falling Free version based on Rico Conning remix and the unreleased Ferry Corsten remix

(around the 1h40m50s mark)

:blink:

there are official mixes of Falling Free?

I feel the same way! I'm tired of seeing only the dance stuff become the singles."Falling Free" is a stunning ballad that would have taken many people by surprise.It's a song with *substance* and her vocals are incredible.

it annoys me to no end. especially with oseary now going to some stupid avicci gig probably telling her "he's the real hot deal". I know she can do whatever she wants, still, i'm tired of a typical dance record when I know (and we all do) she can do so much better.

Oh for fucks sake. Why wasn't Falling Free a single?

I will never understand it either :(

I like William Orbit but i lost a lot of respect for him since he started working with Britney Spears.

I will never understand it either :(

I like William Orbit but i lost a lot of respect for him since he started working with Britney Spears.

what about when Madonna started working with Britney Spears :rolleyes:

Orbit is one of her greatest producer. He is not only a dj (is he a dj at all?), he is real musician and he is really collaborating with her and obviously the bring out the best in themselves... I think he didnt get enough time with her for MDNA (his words) and yet the best stuff on MDNA is the Orbit stuff. I think they could work together in the future BUT I hope she dedicates as much time as she did when creating ROL. P.S. I love what they did for MDNA!

I liked Solveig songs better.

I think you were in the minority. I still think he was a hit and miss. More miss then hit though. Nevertheless Beautiful Killer, I Dont Give A and Turn Up The Radio are great.

I am not sure I like them better than Orbit's stuff, but if Madonna would've kept the original "Turn Up the Radio" demo vibe, it would've made a better lead single. "Gang Bang" and "Love Spent" are good single material though.

martin solveig isn't bad.. i guess it also had to do with the lyrics and the vocals that got way too much effects thrown at them. I love IDGAF live with all her attitude. beautiful killer sounds like a classic M track. I love love spent, but not much the vocals.. then again live it was great.

but falling free is really on a whole other level..

I like the idea of the Solveig songs, if that makes sense. I think they seem a bit unfinished. Apart from Beautiful Killer, which I think it's awesome, the others feel incomplete.

!!!!!!!

So excited.

Falling Free is one of the best songs she's done post Ray of Light, period.

I think it's one of her best songs of all time, even including everything pre Ray of Light.