How old where you when you saw your first M show?

Alpha

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who's That Girl tour in Rotterdam, Netherlands. I was 13, with my mother.

25 years later she joined me again to the MDNA show.

17 i think.. for RIT in BERCY!!! i remember Madonna waved in my direction and I always told teenage self she waved at me :p i also remember there was a group of italians that weren't very nice and took so much space, as if they had their own "zone" and no one could go in (typical italian i guess :p)

S&S 2009 when I was 21.. on Rocco's 9th b-day, btw.

When I saw DWT (my first Madonna concert, and first concert ever), it was Rocco's first birthday. :) She announced it just before she sang "I Deserve It," I believe. Either that, or right after "I Deserve It." Aw -- that makes me sad -- my memory's fading a bit. But, it was Rocco's b-day, I know that for sure. He wasn't in attendance, though -- she said he was at home in bed, asleep.

Ugh, 34. Sad, I know, but I just never made the effort since she never came to my city (KC) until her last tour.

I did see her in "Speed the Plow" when I was 10, though. Does that count?

I did see her in "Speed the Plow" when I was 10, though. Does that count?

OMG I'd kill to have seen that.

I would *almost* say that seeing her in UP FOR GRABS in 2002 was a more amazing experience than seeing her at any of her concerts (been to every tour since Girlie Show).

What do you remember about seeing Speed-The-Plow?

Do you remember which date? How your family ended up getting tickets (was it easy?).

Please tell all! :-)