Lourdes lands starring role in 'Grease'

realityisalways

She has a great voice and she's not the Liza to Madonna's Judy which is fantastic!

Great example. She does not sound like Madonna but like Madonna, she has so much talent. I think this girl is going places. As long as she does not let unfair criticism get to her ( and I am sure Madonna will help her there ) she should be one to watch big time.

Grease is such a fun musical to be a part of; I was Vince Fontain in my Senior Year production. :horn:

I'd do Grease 2 and of course I'd be. Michelle Pfeiffer. I need a cool rider.

Great example. She does not sound like Madonna but like Madonna, she has so much talent. I think this girl is going places. As long as she does not let unfair criticism get to her ( and I am sure Madonna will help her there ) she should be one to watch big time.

She's very vocally talented and driven. She seems like Madonna's studious and considered side. Rocco is her ballsy side.

She sounds wonderful & that seems like a difficult song to sing. I was almost teary-eyed listening to that. I remember when she was just a baby. I have no doubt she'll be a big big star. She was just born to be one.

How awesome for M that her daughter turned out pretty good. At least she's not getting into public texting fights with Christopher Ciccone (à la Paris vs. Janet).

Grease is such a fun musical to be a part of; I was Vince Fontain in my Senior Year production. :horn:

I'd do Grease 2 and of course I'd be. Michelle Pfeiffer. I need a cool rider.

She's very vocally talented and driven. She seems like Madonna's studious and considered side. Rocco is her ballsy side.

I lovvvvvve grease 2

REPRODUCTION!!!!!

:laugh: Isaac, GU and DIta, great to see other cool riders loving Grease 2. Did anyone else have a Grease Marathon with both Grease and Grease 2 with groups of friends ? I will own up to it. . Plus Michelle Pfeiffer is my favourite actress of all time. Talking about crazy great songs such as Cool rider and Reproduction, how about "Let's do it for your country " :lol: Have you ever heard such corny lyrics. Priceless.

:laugh: Isaac, GU and DIta, great to see other cool riders loving Grease 2. Did anyone else have a Grease Marathon with both Grease and Grease 2 with groups of friends ? I will own up to it. . Plus Michelle Pfeiffer is my favourite actress of all time. Talking about crazy great songs such as Cool rider and Reproduction, how about "Let's do it for your country " :lol: Have you ever heard such corny lyrics. Priceless.

I will co-sign this - Michelle Pfeiffer and Cool Rider are everything!!! Oddly enough, I myself played the part of Rizzo in my high school production of Grease ... but this was no performing arts high school like Lola's is :lol: We were AWFUL and everything good in the script was censored and cut out to be more "appropriate." Snort. What a mess. Looks like Lola and her crew did a fantastic job.

I will co-sign this - Michelle Pfeiffer and Cool Rider are everything!!! Oddly enough, I myself played the part of Rizzo in my high school production of Grease ... but this was no performing arts high school like Lola's is :lol: We were AWFUL and everything good in the script was censored and cut out to be more "appropriate." Snort. What a mess. Looks like Lola and her crew did a fantastic job.

LCD, you would have been perfect at our Grease Marathon. Cool rider is hilarious. The way she climbs the ladder and then almost hops out of the building. Well done on getting cast as Rizzo who really was the most interesting character in the original Grease.

Grease 2 is awful beyond words. I'm pretty sure it's a B-film

Acko, it is so bad it is good. It was a massive flop but still somehow enjoyable. It is like Can't stop the music and Xanadu. Critically panned but somehow still loved years later by some people - well, only the ones who admit it. :laugh:

Acko, it is so bad it is good. It was a massive flop but still somehow enjoyable. It is like Can't stop the music and Xanadu. Critically panned but somehow still loved years later by some people - well, only the ones who admit it. :laugh:

Maybe ur right, I only saw it as a kid...but I was so obsessed with Grease and Danny Zuccodannyzucco.jpg

:rotfl:

I just couldn't... :fag:

Maybe ur right, I only saw it as a kid...but I was so obsessed with Grease and Danny Zuccodannyzucco.jpg

:rotfl:

I just couldn't... :fag:

Acko, John Travolta was a dreamboat in Grease, Staying alive and especially Saturday night fever. He was so handsome and had the most incredible eyes. Plus, he could dance and strut. Shame he didn't age that well but I still have a soft spot for him.