Lourdes lands starring role in 'Grease'

realityisalways

And you can watch her for 25 bucks

980x500WebGreaseAd_SaleNov4.jpg

Madonna's daughter Lourdes Leon is to star in her school's version of 'Grease'.

The 17-year-old fashion designer has landed the role of Betty Rizzo in theLaGuardia High School production of the iconic musical, which is set in a 1950s high school, New York Daily News column Confidenti@l is reporting.

The role was played by Stockard Channing in the 1978 movie - which starred John Travolta as Danny Zuko and Olivia Newton-John as his love interest Sandy Olsson.

Wisecracking Betty is a member of The Pink Ladies clique of girls with Sandy and ends up dating T-Birds group member Kenickie (Jeff Conaway).

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/lourdes-leon-lands-high-school-grease-role_3935426

tumblr_mf72d4e2iS1qby26vo1_1280.png

whats with the big silver X of tape on the blondes face? hahha

Privacy. Then again, it's a private photo in general, not like it was ever meant to be seen by anyone else

17 already? yowza!

I can't believe she's gonna be 18 next October. Time flies. I remember I was working for Disney the day she was born. Ran home, turned on MTV and they had a whole night dedicated to M and her little star.

I wonder if she'll start doing interviews and movies?

• 4 weeks later...

20131207-pictures-madonna-lourdes-grease

Madonna and David in the background at the premiere.

in this pic I think she looks a bit like gaga @ her best. as in the way gaga wants to look like but fails at it due to her weak pepper from AHS like bone structure. hope it's just not me seeing this.

in this pic I think she looks a bit like gaga @ her best. as in the way gaga wants to look like but fails at it due to her weak pepper from AHS like bone structure. hope it's just not me seeing this.

I actually thought Lourdes is looking more and more like Madonna. I agree Stefani would probaly would like to look like this. I think she should focus on liking her own face but that's not what she really cares about is it? Express Yourself Respect Yourself

yeah that's kinda how I meant it. gaga always tries to look like madonna so when lola has the same makeup on she resembles her a bit ( but like I said, of course she's WAY more beautiful than gaga will ever be. and sometimes I think gaga actually tries to look like Lola as well.) and she also looks like her mother a lot too, of course.

Guest Pud Whacker

Can we have a topic where Gaga is not mentioned? Lola is a gorgeous girl. How dare you compare her to that thing.

:thumbsup:

BAN NIKKI!!!

:rotfl: j/k!!!