Madonna on Tumblr on Nov 13

realityisalways

Guest Not4Pussies

she straight out responded to someone's post about how art wont change the world. to go volunteer at a soup kitchen you pretentious fuck. with a FUCK YOU haha,

and she liked someone's video that used her song Freedom in it. maybe she will perform on the next tour =)

To me this is one of the coolest things Madonna has ever done (which is saying something!). I don't get why more fans aren't submitting tie own work and enjoying other people's work. It's a bit odd to me that people are only interested in creative media/art if it's attached to a film studio or a record label. I saw Madonna posted some great stuff.

Wow. Brilliant, Madonna loves you :laugh:

If she thinks I can write for the leader of her country maybe she will ask me to collaborate with her. :laugh:

wish more people would post on this topic rather than how badly gaga is flopping.

I haven't been in that thread for a long time. Why are they so excited? I guess people would rather see road kill than creativity. Oh well.

Really enjoyed following that! Some beautiful submissions. Sad to see only about 8/9 people here whilst 50 reading the Gaga thread though.

Yeah, some great submissions. :-) I liked how the Italian guy wrote homophobia like omofobia. I assume that isn't the Italian but I found it very endearing and loved that little video actually. Was one video I couldn't watch for some reason. :-(