MDNA VS ARTPOP

mad4mad2

Guest Pud Whacker

I will never not laugh out loud when I see this. It's by far the best dancing Gaga gif, and that's really saying something.

:rotfl:

one of my fav gifs ive made! shes incredibly ridiculous! she makes 80's pop star tiffany look like an accomplished dancer.

:rotfl:

one of my fav gifs ive made! shes incredibly ridiculous! she makes 80's pop star tiffany look like an accomplished dancer.

It's just too perfect. The awkward arms, the ratty nasty dye job, head nod fuckery, the Britney Jean circa 2001 outfit. It's such a perfect symphony of shit. Artpop! :D

Gang Bang vs. Venus

Seriously, I just really do not get people. This is why I don't actually contribute in the Madonna section. I just like to read and keep myself updated on all the Madonna news.

Seriously, what the fucking fuck?

It may be cause I'm high but I found the courage to look through this and I just :dead: :dead: :dead::lmao: :lmao:

Seriously, WHAT THA FUCK?

Agreed that "they shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence!!!!"

what kind of horse shit is this?

thank you.

WORST THREAD EVER. Is there an award on this forum for the worst threads ever? This must be a top contender.

What is wrong?! is just a question that is all :lol:

Your quite right it's just a harmless questions, made me laugh when I saw the thread title so thanks for that but honestly, MDNA is M's 12th studio album, Artpop is only Gag's 3rd it's unfair to compare, gags will think your bullying her, would be interested to read comments comparing MDNA to gags 12 studio album, they both showed their ass on stage the past year maybe start a thread to compare who has a better ass....

you guys are mean :tongue: Anyways thanks to the few members that actually answer the question without being rude.

Are you upset? Is everything okay? You seem really mad. You're right. This thread is not annoying, stupid, and pointless in the least. It is EVERYTHANG. Feel better?