Pharrell "performs" Give it 2 Me live

ryan

Don't know if this was ever posted or discussed....

But this happened back in April, at some HTC concert in NY

at 4:14

"Don't tell me yall never heard Give it 2 Me with Madonna..." :rotfl::rotfl:

http://youtu.be/n54FcBbfusU?t=4m14s

If only Give it 2 Me was bigger than a top #57 smash in the US, then the general public would have known it. Poor Pharrell. Love him though. And the song. He seems to love it too.

Love the song but I hate the vdo ! It deserves a much better vdo and I did want to see Madonna and Pharrell dancing together !

It's such a good song,but I don't think it was properly promoted.With a stronger video and a more aggressive promotional push by Warners,this could have been a major hit.

It should at least have been on Celebration. :americanlife:

& had it been the 1st single it would have been bigger..

4M would have soared anyway with the Timberfake association..

Oh well..

4M was probably the last song of some relevance he did before his collabo with DP this year

Over 5 years ago . . .

How old is he? 38?

Says a lot

What a late & misinformed response. Pharrell as been consistently collabarting with various musicians since 2008:

Frank Ocean, Solange, Usher, Swedish House Mafia, Beyonce, TI, the list goes on. Like... Where you been? Pharrell is life.

What a late & misinformed response. Pharrell as been consistently collabarting with various musicians since 2008:

Frank Ocean, Solange, Usher, Swedish House Mafia, Beyonce, TI, the list goes on. Like... Where you been? Pharrell is life.

Yeah. Not to mention most successful song of 2013 Blurred lines...

Pharrel has been producing hits since forever and he's had a successful career with N.E.R.D too. Love his work but my fave is this...

4M was probably the last song of some relevance he did before his collabo with DP this year

Over 5 years ago . . .

How old is he? 38?

Says a lot

Frank Ocean, Solange, Usher, Swedish House Mafia, Beyonce, TI, the list goes on. Like...

Where you been? Pharrell is life.

I know he's life dear and I love his N.E.R.D. stuff

I just brought up something rather factual. Between GI2M and this year's success with Blurred Lines plus the rest he hasn't had much going on. Someone made even a thread about this a couple of years ago, and it wasn't me. And why do you mention Beyoncè to corroborate that he's been active between 2009 and right before Blurred Lines? :lol: It's not very indicative since she hasn't had any major hit song worldwide post 2008-2009. Usher is mainly a US act and Frank Ocean is a newbie, so that doesn't count much either

Solange? Really? :lol: