Your favorite bad live vocals

Crystal Coffin

Shani / Ray of Light. I was horrified after Shanti . She got herself a UniveRSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Candy Shop SS - Candy Shap Lollipap Have some Mure .Everythaaang .

SOL from BA Nice....WOW! lol "I'm COOOUNTANG to TAAAAAAAN"

Back in the day when all I owned was VT and Ciao Italia VHS, I thought she sounded terrible on Ciao Italia.....now though, it's raw. I think it sounds great now....lol....either I have loon ears on or she really wasn't that bad!

I've also grown to appreciate the ROL performance from MTV in '98. I still say she sounds horrible, but it's almost endearing cuz she's really giving it her all on stage.

I CANNOT :rotfl: She put some UMPH into the second chorus & onward though! I see you, Madge. The Power of a Good Try.

I looooove this. This is the best POG live rendition she has done. She sounds remarkably better than the EMAs and VH1 Fashiona Awardasz. But I live for the raw vocals. It's so rich and compelling; it's from the heart, especially when it's a deep song.

My favorite part of that performance is the end with the multiple "Thank yous" to the members of the band....... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Guest Not4Pussies

the problem with the POG performance is that it sounds like she is singing karaoke. the band doesnt sound live. too flat so her vocals seem out of place.

I always wondered that about the majority of the ROL era performances, more importantly when she went brunette during the later half. Was the band live or not? I have the same question about the SNL performances from 1993. Though the bass and piano is def live, I always wondered about the other instruments...

Take a Baaaw

:ohmy: OMG and some still want her to sing this on Tour :semifunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI_Q2L-bLs8

I think she sound great there. Yeah she's off-key at some point but overall it's not a bad vocal performance.

Get in here Isaac!

BOG Crowtastica Extravaganza!!!! not to mention the epic floor wipe down starting at 1:37 without missing a beat.

It's time for you to SELL-A-BRATE. :rotfl:

And OMG! What is she doing? Why is she wiping up the floor!???? I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS TILL NOW :rotfl:

tumblr_mr1mer1vWS1qd3w8ko1_500.gifBest Tour Ever.

Get in here Isaac!

BOG Crowtastica Extravaganza!!!! not to mention the epic floor wipe down starting at 1:37 without missing a beat.

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT TEL-AVIHHHHHHEEEEEV

Borderline S&S

Oh god yeah that was truly awful but this is supposed to be your favorite bad live vocals, Right? I put "Do you wanna go higherr" but I actually love it! Just to make sure it's clear, if I were to say my LEAST favorite bad vocal, I'd agree w/ yours!

It's time for you to SELL-A-BRATE. :rotfl:

And OMG! What is she doing? Why is she wiping up the floor!???? I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS TILL NOW :rotfl:

Best Tour Ever.

Because it was wet daghling and if you want something done right, you got to do it yourself :queenbitch:

Guest Not4Pussies

Oh god yeah that was truly awful but this is supposed to be your favorite bad live vocals, Right? I put "Do you wanna go higherr" but I actually love it! Just to make sure it's clear, if I were to say my LEAST favorite bad vocal, I'd agree w/ yours!

haha i wasnt being serious, they were truly bad

Indeed and it was the only time I watched an M performance w/ my jaw dropped in horror. It was also the closest I ever came to handing in my fan card.

Then I watched S&S "Vogue" and all was good again :inlove:

If some of you guys really think the Let It Will Be vocal performance is any good then you really need ears :lol:

Nobody needs ears. :lol: Hey, I adore it. The vocal quality is GREAT. Sexy, exhausted, wild and just amazing. :wow:

• 1 month later...