Your favorite bad live vocals

Crystal Coffin

Causing a commotion Blond Ambition in Barcelona one of the all time worst! "You met your match when you met meeeeee!" Shocking note!

RAY OF LIGHT/SHANTI

MTV MUSIC AWARDS 1998

That's probably my least favorite bad vocal.

I mean, Shanti was fine, but I have never heard Madonna sound as bad as she did during that Ray of Light performance. She's lucky that didn't happen now, because she would be CRUCIFIED in a way that she somehow wasn't back then.

I always have this in mind. She sounds fucked, she could have just mimed the whole thing, but she still made attempts to actually SING some parts and I LOVE IT :wow:

NOOOOOOOOOOO MAM @ 1:40

"a gewd thang nevalasss, and that it hasss ta fha-awl!!!!"

:rotfl:

She sounds remarkably good when she belts and less so when she has to drop a register which used to be quite the opposite pre vocal lessons.

She's a shocker for not properly utilizing her backing singers like other artists do to allow for her to take a breather between lines to help carry the flow of the words and the song. She just jumps right in there and over sings everything to her own detriment.

She relied less and less on her back up after her lessons and pay Donna and Nicki which is a shame. Nowadays she's started using her backing track quite effectively which I really don't mind but I know some of you aren't too fond of it.