Songs we hope to be performed on the next tour

Crystal Coffin

Guest Rachelle of London

I would love for Madonna to perform this song again,but I wonder if the recent drama with a few family members would prevent her from ever singing it again? One of her brothers wrote a tell-all book and another brother is homeless.

That would make the song even more poignant and relevant

I do think it's impossible for Madonna to escape performing some of her classics on tour. It's usually the expected crowd pleaser. Lucky for her, she has a number of classics that she can get a way with not performing them all or certain ones tour to tour. Then she has certain songs that are very similar theme that she could easily take turns performing such as... "Holiday", "Music" and "Celebration". I can even say "Where's The Party" could be easily performed in place of the other three, even thoug, it may be a forgotten album track classic by many.

Sonngs I like to see performed on the next tour... "Who's That Girl", "Take A Bow", "True Blue", "I'll Remember", "This Used to Be My Playground", "Falling Free", "Gambler", and "Where's The Party".

Guest Not4Pussies

I went out last nite and for the first time ever i danced to a sick remix of bedtime story. I went ape shit when I heard her moaning. I demand a performance of it on the next tour. Bring back the blonde Venus from the Brit Awards.

Guest Rachelle of London

I want a GH tour!

OMG me too!!!! I dont care what some people say, it would be amazing

but then again, M probably thinks Candy Shop was a hit :chuckle:

OMG me too!!!! I dont care what some people say, it would be amazing

but then again, M probably thinks Candy Shop was a hit :chuckle:

Ofcourse they won't be calling it GH per se, but they will advertise it as such. Could you imagine they crowd reaction. I love to see a crowd go up for a song at a concert.

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree! I remember the Hyde PArk MDNA show, being alongside 50,000 other people singing along to Like a Prayer was absolutely mindblowing....a whole concert with hits that the general public and fans can sing along to would be amazing, just one! Saying that I would die for an anti-tour too! ahhh we're spoilt as Madonna fans. she has so much material

I was with the casuals at MDNA and things didn't liven up until Vogue and LAP. I want my next M concert were everyone is standing up, and not just for a beer run.

Best thing that happened as mine was this girl in front of me (and I was right at the back, "cheap" seats, but it was the smallest venue so it was still all good) got up and started hella partying for Hung Up until she realised she couldn't dance to it and awkwardly sat down. But I Don't Give A seemed to get people going and the old ladies around LOVED Open Your Heart

Most fans in the audience were over 47 years of age at the mdna concert that I saw and were screaming obnoxious profanities. That whole "fuck yeah" thing was a total buzz kill. Worst audience ever. Have nothing against age but I except them to be young at heart and they were not at all.

I was with the casuals at MDNA and things didn't liven up until Vogue and LAP. I want my next M concert were everyone is standing up, and not just for a beer run.

Then come to Brasil

Most fans in the audience were over 47 years of age at the mdna concert that I saw and were screaming obnoxious profanities. That whole "fuck yeah" thing was a total buzz kill. Worst audience ever. Have nothing against age but I except them to be young at heart and they were not at all.

Well, not to say her fan base is made up older people, but in reality her fanbase would be on the average the age of 40's if they remained her fan since she emerged in the 80's. Lucky for her, she's always pulled in more fans nearly with every new album.

I want a GH tour!

I feel the same way! I want a tour that finally focuses on the hits.It's cool hearing a few big hits on each tour,but an entire show built around her amazing catalog would be amazing.It's long overdue.

Thief of Hearts

Amazing

Physical Attraction

I'll Remember

Supernatural

Secret

Nothing Really Matters

Skin

Bad Girl

Spanish Eyes

True Blue

I'd Rather Be Your Lover (feat. Tupac) & she uses the tupac hologram.. :ohmy:;)

Edited by LeooAyala

I wonder why Madonna decided to forget about NRM when it suited so well with Frozen Sky Fits Heaven Nobody's Perfect in DWT. At least, according to the Grammy performance

EDIT: there's no Grammy performance avalaible in YouTube!!!!! All have been silenced!!!!!

NRM performance at the grammys was pretty ordinary. Madonna looked great, I love the geisha look one of my favourite I wished the whole Ray Of Light album had been done with the geisha look the strawberry blonde mother earth look never worked IMO. The song is awesome one of my favs from the album but Madonna was so off key

A choreographed, complex version of Ray of Light / or a slow version

Die Another Day / Beautiful Killer (Olympia performance EXACTLY LIKE THAT)

A reworked version of Jump, Beat Goes On and/or Get Together!!!

The original Erotica

This used to be my playground AS IS

SECRET SECRET SECRET

ANGEL ANGEL ANGEL

Anything from the album MADONNA