What's Next??

ashtangi74

apparently she called this guy.. That awesomely awkward moment when you get a call from a blocked number and it's Madonna... .

https://twitter.com/kylecordova

some of his music: https://soundcloud.com/kylecordova

but he's also a photographer..

How freaking cool is that!

And omg @ the new album rumours :wow: its starting...!! :confessions:

I know this is impossible to think since the woman is usually photographed going everywhere, every day of her life, but I like to think she's actually been secretly going into a studio to start work on a new album. It would be cool for all of a sudden without any warning she comes out and announces a release date for her new album. Wishful thinking I know. And with her being quite active on the social networks, me thinks she would be more interested in sharing little tidbits of her experiences in making this next album.

Considering there are so many people involved in her projects, it's weird to imagine ZERO info leaks. I don't think it is probable we are getting a new album in spring 2014, however, it's not like I'd be upset if it were true.

I am not sure what the point would be of keeping the recording of it secret though? Don't you want to build the hype prior to album release? Awareness is key in marketing.

well look at lily allen.. she's coming out of nowhere with a new track and i hear it's doing really well. i saw a two-spread article on her in my newspaper (and it's one of the more "serious" :p newspapers.) about how she's doing feminism the right way or some shit. if the music is really good it'll be huge. didn't bowie also surprise people out of nowhere? maybe she got inspired by him

well look at lily allen.. she's coming out of nowhere with a new track and i hear it's doing really well. i saw a two-spread article on her in my newspaper (and it's one of the more "serious" :p newspapers.) about how she's doing feminism the right way or some shit. if the music is really good it'll be huge. didn't bowie also surprise people out of nowhere? maybe she got inspired by him

Not quite...

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a388583/lily-allen-back-in-the-studio-with-greg-kurstin.html

No one really pays attention to her, that's why it seems like it's out of nowhere. Lily's been reported working material since April.

oh okay. it seemed to come as a surprise to me. but then i haven't been following her up (i can't stand her) ;)

I really don't think Lily Allen has been marketed on a level where she should have prominence in the market. I think you're right.

I would love a new album before a new film ( I'm not feeling Madonna - The Director at all. ) .

I was disappointed that she did more promos for W.E than MDNA.

Apparently he has removed the tweet. Does somebody took a screenshot??

yeah, was just about to post that! good thing i saved it (in writing, posted in here)

if he just wanted attention, he probably wouldn't have deleted it.

keep in mind he seems more into photography though. but his sound cloud is "sorta" interesting.. (aside from the auto tune.) I quite like the instrumentals.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please....

I need it a new Madonna album!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, was just about to post that! good thing i saved it (in writing, posted in here)

if he just wanted attention, he probably wouldn't have deleted it.

keep in mind he seems more into photography though. but his sound cloud is "sorta" interesting.. (aside from the auto tune.) I quite like the instrumentals.

Thanks for posting! Otherwise, it had gone unnoticed. Would be interesting if somebody could to recover the removed tweet

I want madonna to make some music like Charlotte Martin, look her up!

OMG! I thought I was the only one that liked her. She started out as a less quirky more accessible Tori Amos type. But then she started adding more electronics to her music. She sang on a song with Tiesto. I can't see Madonna doing her earlier more acoustic piano songs, but I could see her doing something more like her later music that combines piano and electronics.

i do keep thinking that the new album will be coming in exactly 1 year, November 2014.

i mean:

New Single in October

New Album in November

Tour March - October 2015

i pray for her starting to go to the studio in January-February, we know that she likes to take her time off in the snow or France, so maybe when she comes back from that place, she will start working with producers and writers.

i do keep thinking that the new album will be coming in exactly 1 year, November 2014.

i mean:

New Single in October

New Album in November

Tour March - October 2015

i pray for her starting to go to the studio in January-February, we know that she likes to take her time off in the snow or France, so maybe when she comes back from that place, she will start working with producers and writers.

Well, it's usually exactly one year from the first official rumor......so if this rumor is actually true then it prob will be right around Nov 2014!!

I'm missing new M music for the first time in a long time. It sucks that since 2008, she has only released two studio albums and a greatest hits collection which included only two new tracks.

It has been great to listen to the last two live albums as well, but the MDNA live album was just a little disappointing for me. I think that it might have something to do with how the album was mixed

OMG! I thought I was the only one that liked her. She started out as a less quirky more accessible Tori Amos type. But then she started adding more electronics to her music. She sang on a song with Tiesto. I can't see Madonna doing her earlier more acoustic piano songs, but I could see her doing something more like her later music that combines piano and electronics.

I liked her cover of Wild Horses.

I want a classical jazz + dance album!

I'm going to hazard a wild guess this is serious (but even if it's not) and say

Like "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody"? I can see M owning it

The Queen of Pop, Madonna stops by after Chance The Rapperโ€™s LA show last night for a rare meet and greet.

chnc-600x600.jpg

@OnSMASH: The Queen of Pop, Madonna stopped by Chance The Rapper's LA show last night. onsma.sh/2t2d9