What's Next??

ashtangi74

She spent motnhs and months on editing the dvd, making her short movie......now that's all done, what's next? what is she going to do now? is she going back into the studio? is she going to make a movie? i'm hoping she will get into a room with pat leonard and write some classic pop songs and then record them in the beginning of the new year. i'm longing for some great 'mature' pop songs..

1.film project no doubt (although on a much smaller scale than the self-financed $15m W.E.)

2.thirteenth studio album

3.huge tour

(hopefully at last she's going to do a longer version with legs that allow her to actually rest rather than the usual 1 week-10 days break between 2 main legs, if she added just 40 gigs to the average 90 of the past 2 tours and put Australasia markets in it as well she could make even more of a killing in terms of final gross/merchandise)

Artistically speaking. Of course interspersed with all of that we'll find her opening new HC Fitness Centres/Perfume and Clothing lines, Vita Coco drinks and top fashion brands endorsements etc etc. Her side money-spinners which is very much entitled to pursue and obviously very smartly prone to

I'm hoping that she goes back into the studio in January to start recording her next album.By now,she probably has some idea what direction she wants to go in and who she wants to work with.I predict that Daft Punk will be involved.

I'm hoping that she goes back into the studio in January to start recording her next album. By now,she probably has some idea what direction she wants to go in and who she wants to work with. I predict that Daft Punk will be involved

I hope it's less dance oriented though, with her last 3 studio records she's kind of covered that territory, very pleasantly and in diffferent sauces but I'd love for her to go back to a more classic pop hook, something fun and that you can still dance to but more melodic

Something in between True Blue and LAP adjusted to today's sound

if she's writing a new film, which she no doubt will, I'd like it to tell the story of her immigrant grandparents and how they came to America

YEEEES!!! Id love that. Seeking the American dream and ending when M is born.

well it might look crass to finish with her birth, but I bet her family history is really interesting and people enjoy a tale of hardship and determination

Ahhh you've ruined it. I want her coming out of her mums fanny twirling to holiday.

She spent motnhs and months on editing the dvd, making her short movie......now that's all done, what's next? what is she going to do now? is she going back into the studio? is she going to make a movie? i'm hoping she will get into a room with pat leonard and write some classic pop songs and then record them in the beginning of the new year. i'm longing for some great 'mature' pop songs..

People need to let this idea go. That horse has been ridden and beaten. Time to move on.

I suspect she's gathering ideas for both a new album and new film. I'm sure contacts have been made. Her best bet is to produce something different than what she's been doing with her last few albums. But whatever she does, I'm sure I'll love it.

Guest Not4Pussies

I think and I'm hoping a new album is next. The next two months will be a tad quiet and boring. She will go on holiday and hit the studio in January. I also want to point out that madonna loves to tease us and throw hints at us without being too obvious. At the reddit chat she mentioned her juices were flowing with ideas for a new album. Then in the twitter chat she joked about releasing a new album and how she was chatting and playing the ukulele as she typed. I think she has been writing new songs to hopefully hit the recording studio early next year. And I am hoping she will definitely work with new producers/songwriters. The only people I want returning from MDNA are Jean Baptiste Kuomo and Abel Kurziownowski.