"if this is considered a CAREER slump....may it last FOREVAHHHH"

MLVC82

Guest rayoflightCOADF

I hope she skips LA next time :stir:

i have many friends that were at the LA MDNA shows and they said the crowd was really bad. It was too much industry and too much trying to be cool.

god i love this speech. i wish my mother had been a little more open minded and let her 14 yr old daughter fly to NYC by herself to see her idol.

Edited by rayoflightCOADF

Guest rayoflightCOADF

My stance on this era is well known

ITS LIFE

literally my only complaint on this era is I wish she done more work with stéphane sednaoui after their brilliant collaboration on the "Fever" video. i love that video i think it is criminally underrated

literally my only complaint on this era is I wish she done more work with stéphane sednaoui after their brilliant collaboration on the "Fever" video. i love that video i think it is criminally underrated

It's absolute gorgeousness and perfection.

Guest rayoflightCOADF

It's absolute gorgeousness and perfection.

it truly is. the videos in that era are perfection! Bad Girl, Deeper and Deeper its just insane. I remember watching the Deeper and Deeper video and just being dumbstruck by it. i love that era.

She is something else. There really is no other past, present or future with her perfect mix of charisma, attitude, smarts and personality.

It's a shame that people won't appreciate this until she is gone and it is too late.