Early Madonna Appreciation.

neutrocks

Get Up

I appreciate all her early stuff ! I can clearly imagine her struggling in NYC, trying to survive ! I think that`s the most important difference to all these young sluts out there. Her years alone in New York trying to become famous ! She really came a long way and had to work hard.

Get up is one of the songs from that time that I appreciate the most. The lyrics are clearly her state of mind around that time. That`s why I love this song so much :bow::bow::bow:

Imagine how great it would be if Madonna joined a band like Emmy just for one project

I could see it happening. A digital only release.

Guest Rachelle of London

I could see it happening. A digital only release.

yes!!!! I could so see her teaming up with Anthony Kiedes

I could see her teaming up with the old band tbqh. She could burry the hatchet with a few, if there happens to be any...

Gilroy has been relatively loyal compared to even Bray. She spoke highly and sweetly of him during her Hall Of Fame acceptance speech, and even just a photo of them together now would be a marvelous sight! :D

Guest Pud Whacker

gilroy burnt the PLAYBOY in Star.

always so respectful. the first person she mentioned in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Gilroy has been relatively loyal compared to even Bray. She spoke highly and sweetly of him during her Hall Of Fame acceptance speech, and even just a photo of them together now would be a marvelous sight! :D

I can't see her going back to the past producers and collaborators. She seems to be all about NOW, which is good because a lot of artists tend to keep going back to the old formula, trying to score another hit.

safe neighborhood is similar to burning up at some point.. nice to hear her early work.. you can feel her drive:)