Does Lourdes have influence on Madonna's music?

mangapop

I read somewhere that Madonna said that she knows who is cool and popular in modern music thanks to Lourdes. I think she said that before MNDA era.

So, is Madonna going to make music that her daughter would like to listen, music that Lourdes thinks is cool?

In other words, if Lourdes likes some DJ or musician, will Madonna decide to work with such people?

I don't think she'd work with someone just because Lourdes likes the DJ/musician and they are what's "hot". However, if Lourdes introduced her to something and she liked it she absolutely would. Solveig and Orbit aren't exactly what's "hot" with the kids these days. When Madonna worked with Timbo and Justin, she clearly stated that she liked Justin's album and she wanted that sound.

I don't think she'd work with someone just because Lourdes likes the DJ/musician and they are what's "hot". However, if Lourdes introduced her to something and she liked it she absolutely would. Solveig and Orbit aren't exactly what's "hot" with the kids these days. When Madonna worked with Timbo and Justin, she clearly stated that she liked Justin's album and she wanted that sound.

Thanks for polite answer. Some members think they are smart if they insult other members.

Guest Pud Whacker

Thanks for polite answer. Some members think they are smart if they insult other members.

SHUT HOLE!!!

i see through you punk.

Madonna is fantastic because she doesn't give a fuck whether or not someone is the hottest producer in pop music at the moment, or if it's some unknown nobody has heard of. If she likes the music she's going to work with them. If you look back at everyone she has worked with over the years, it's pretty much even between the known and the unknown. Whether it be from friends, colleagues or her children.....I think Madonna is always open to ideas and suggestions. That's what has kept her so diverse musically. Prince may be an absolute genius musically, but the problem is he's stuck up his own ass....so therefore, even his most diehard of fans have to wade through lots of shit to get to anything good in recent years.....by recent I mean since the dawn of the millennium pretty much....lol.

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna is fantastic because she doesn't give a fuck whether or not someone is the hottest producer in pop music at the moment, or if it's some unknown nobody has heard of. If she likes the music she's going to work with them. If you look back at everyone she has worked with over the years, it's pretty much even between the known and the unknown. Whether it be from friends, colleagues or her children.....I think Madonna is always open to ideas and suggestions. That's what has kept her so diverse musically. Prince may be an absolute genius musically, but the problem is he's stuck up his own ass....so therefore, even his most diehard of fans have to wade through lots of shit to get to anything good in recent years.....by recent I mean since the dawn of the millennium pretty much....lol.

:thumbsup:

HOLE OPEN!

lourdes has amazing taste. she likes fiona apple and peaches, so that would be a good thing. and yet M never worked with them. so no she doesnt care unless she likes the sound. simple as that.

SHUT HOLE!!!

i see through you punk.

I love you :lmao:

Madonna is her own person. Always been. She's influenced by her life and what's around her. Certainly, her children does influence her to create. And I'm sure as they get older they are able to introduce her to ideas and sounds that she may not have experienced. So yes, I think Lourdes could have some influence on Madonna, but I can say the same of anyone she's surrounded by. I don't buy that Madonna is lead blindly by anyone, even her closest family or friends.

I think it's fair to say that she probably relies on her children, especially Lourdes and maybe Rocco, to a large degree and there's nothing wrong with that. She's not 25 and going out to clubs dancing every night anymore. Nor is she running a label like she was in her 30s, constantly being exposed to new sounds and artists. Having a teenage daughter is definitely a good resource to stay on top of what's hot with the kids these days. And it's not just music. It's obvious her children have been part of the reason we see her using Instagram, Reddit, etc. Hell, I don't even use those sites!

I read somewhere that Madonna said that she knows who is cool and popular in modern music thanks to Lourdes. I think she said that before MNDA era.

So, is Madonna going to make music that her daughter would like to listen, music that Lourdes thinks is cool?

In other words, if Lourdes likes some DJ or musician, will Madonna decide to work with such people?

gif3.gif

Creativity comes from the young so I don't see anything wrong with Madonna asking Lourdes what is cool musically .

I don't think Madonna is stupid enough to make music exclusively for her children.

Not from what I've been witness to the past decade.

Well I'm not talking about little monsters .

Lourdes has great taste in music and Madonna should listen to her more! Here's her latest find from her clothing blog. I could actually see Madonna singing this. The singer is named Banks, she's from L.A. and I think she's been played on BBC1 and toured with the Weekend.

I think I made Page 2 disappear because I posted this a few seconds ago but for some reason the video wouldn't embed. Sorry!

When will Lola release her first single?

I get the impression, Lola's more interested in acting. But who knows? She seems to come off to me as wanting to be more private than Madonna and Rocco. So maybe she will choose a career where she's not constantly in the spotlight.... which is pretty hard for being the daughter of Madonna, but it seems the last few years, she has manage to keep to herself, other than working on the fashion line.