HCF Berlin Opening. Work it girl!

alquemist

OMG. Hell has officially frozen. Remember that interview Madonna gave after the red carpet? With RTL Exclusiv and Frauke Ludowig. An entertainment show that is notoriously bitchy towards Madonna. They have just aired the segment and they couldn't get over the fact how nice and talkative she was. How normal, down to earth, no diva at all. They praised her for her shape and she doesn't try to hide her age, even showing some wrinkles. Considering they were granted an exclusive interview just confirms that they have always had those scathing reports because they were denied before. Simple and see through.

Yep. Some annoying bitch over here called Lorraine Kelly. Everybody on coronation street is discussed as though they saves the world while Madonna is discussed as if she never did anything great in her life. It's easy to see why. :-)

Guest Rachelle of London

Yep. Some annoying bitch over here called Lorraine Kelly. Everybody on coronation street is discussed as though they saves the world while Madonna is discussed as if she never did anything great in her life. It's easy to see why. :-)

Lorraine Kelly has no brain cells! I'm not even joking, I swear sometimes shes not even mic'd up

Oh my god, SHUT THE FUCK UP and let me hear what she's saying :angry:

I know. That dubbing even freaks me out and I am German. Basically, what she said - if the freaking male dubbing voice is to believed - is this (and I'm just paraphrasing):

- "Move over. Let me stand in the perfect light"

- "I'm not gonna wear my high heels for the workout with my trainer and fans"

- "My passion is to share my enthusiasm, my joy and the positive effects that working out has had on my life"

- "Key to my success is my discipline. Working out, eating healthy. Sounds boring, but it's true"

- "I'm not in the mood for working out every day, but then my trainer shows up and I have to and afterwards I always feel better"

- "I work out 5-6 times/week,1,5 hrs. If I'm lucky 2 hrs, but then my children come in and interrupt me and I have to go"

- "A normal day? You mean when I'm not working? Sleep late. Breakfast with my children. Riding my bike in Central Park. Watch movies. Eating french fries, pizza and ice cream with my kids. Just doing nothing. Simple things, like everyone."

- Q: "You are a successful business woman, director, recording artist. And then you are a mother of 4. What is your favourite job?"/

A: "My favourite job? Depends on the mood I'm in. All these areas are pretty challenging. I love being a mother, but I have to say my 17-year old daughter is straining me right now"

- At the end, she says: "Bitte schön" which is German for "You're welcome"

Bascially, it was a very positive piece stating that the Queen of Pop is not a diva at all, but (surprise! surprise!) a charming human being who even eats pizza (no way, Madonna eats pizza??????) :rolleyes:

Now, off to the gym..........

LMAO @ Liz...when she's looking at that microphone 2 check which media outlet :D

That's an extremely gushing report...I think repeated about 12 times how charming & normal she is.