Famous french choreographer on Madonna Vs gaga

realityisalways

Here's what famous French choreographer Yanis Marshall thinks of Lady Gaga and Madonna .

Lady Gaga is a commodity. When you relate to her old video ... is clear: she is incredibly talented and is absolutely a marketing and entertainment genius ... but, when you relate to her old video, we see a completely different person. She built this image for us, and she used what we want to hear. It's not like Madonna . Madonna is herself, while Lady Gaga is what she thinks we want "- Yanis Marshall .

Lady Gaga is a commodity. When you relate to her old video ... is clear: she is incredibly talented and is absolutely a marketing and entertainment genius ... but, when you relate to her old video, we see a completely different person. She built this image for us, and she used what we want to hear. It's not like Madonna . Madonna is herself, while Lady Gaga is what she thinks we want "- Yanis Marshall .

Thanks let me update the OP

tumblr_mu76emuQxT1sj2rteo7_500.gif

He's talking about Madonna too and this is the Madonna area, now go and stream flopplause so that your psychotic idol doesn't slash her wrists

tumblr_muq3r2LisX1r90m4vo6_500.gif

You shouldn't have said that!

Karbatals idol is Kylie.

Wow so many little flopsters on madonnanation these days

tumblr_mho0a52Qb31qzbagvo1_500.gif

well..actually i'm disappointed...when i started the thread i read he is a choreographer, so i thought he would have trashed that moving dummy..and in the end he only said that thing... :(

well..actually i'm disappointed...when i started the thread i read he is a choreographer, so i thought he would have trashed that moving dummy..and in the end he only said that thing... :(

He's saying that Gaga caters to the public while Madonna holds on to her artistic integrity, this is a huge compliment to M and huge shade to Gaga, + calling her a commodity

He's saying that Gaga caters to the public while Madonna holds on to her artistic integrity, this is a huge compliment to M and huge shade to Gaga, + calling her a commodity

yes i know, but considering his profession, i thought he would be talking about the technical abilities of the two's dancing skills... :laugh:

Famous ? Well maybe but not in France.

I was thinking the exact same thing but opposite geographical locations. Famous? Well maybe just in France.

He's talking about Madonna too and this is the Madonna area, now go and stream flopplause so that your psychotic idol doesn't slash her wrists

tumblr_muq3r2LisX1r90m4vo6_500.gif

Besides M, Kylie Minogue is Karby another fav.

Not Mimi. :crazy: