New fans. First impressions

karbatal

Speaking of Madonna's look it is intersting to compare some older looks like the ones from Music era to MDNA looks. In the Music era she looked older and now she looks much younger.

She looked very very young during the promo. It was after losing her pregnacy weight and going on tour what gave her the skeletor look. But during the little concerts of the promo she looked so fresh! In fact, that's one of my fav eras

2000_roseland04.jpg

dtmt_pic01.jpg

madonna-brixton-academy-2000.jpg

... and then....

madonna%2Bdwt.jpg

Discovered Madonna around S&S Tour (Borderline :sassy: ), looked deeper into her discography when people began to claim that Gaga ripped off Express Yourself

1. What is the album that surprised you the most when you started listening to old albums?
- Like a Prayer. When I thought of Madonna before, I thought of the Hung Up leotard and people complaining about her 'trying to be young'

2. What is the song that you didn't know it was Madonna, but you loved years ago?
- Music. It was used on a cereal advert here.

3. What shocked you the most about Madonna when you learned a bit about her?
- That she really deserves the title Queen of Pop.

- Her age. People always say that she 'looks old' but as I discovered more, she goes through phases of looking her age (i.e. Girlie Show) then looks young again (Ray of Light) then her age (DWT) then young again (AL-Confessions). She's never really looked as awful as people make out.

4. Do you think fans from a certain album are similar in a way? I mean, are ROL 'newbies' more into ballads and deep songs, and COADF 'newbies' more into bombastic pop?

- I think so. :madgemanson: