NKM Travelator Appreciation

horn

Fucking amazing

Although of course the conveyor belt used in dramatic effect on WTG tour for The Look of Love was splendid

*pushes nothing*

Fucking amazing

Although of course the conveyor belt used in dramatic effect on WTG tour for The Look of Love was splendid

*pushes nothing*

:dramatic:

One of the first things I ever saw as an M fan digging into her back catalogue. I still remember the fascination, to find something so elegant, heartfelt and intense in what I then assumed was a sea of inane 80s synthpop.

One of the first things I ever saw as an M fan digging into her back catalogue. I still remember the fascination, to find something so elegant, heartfelt and intense in what I then assumed was a sea of inane 80s synthpop.

fucking amazing performance

FUCKING amazing

god i love that song. it's like a prelude to what was to come with LAP album.

Classic M moment! :dramatic:

I don't consider it a GH tour, although it's true that she sings loads of songs. But being reinvented all the time it's not that kind of celebration.

Balls. They were mild reinventions at best. The crowd reactions to these songs at every RIT show I attended was of immediate recognition and appreciation - as at a GH show.

Let me guess Karbs, this is YET ANOTHER Madonna tour that you just happened to miss seeing in person.