NKM Travelator Appreciation

horn

Whenever I'm on the travelator (either in airport of hypermarket etc), this is the first thing in my mind.

And I'll walk back and forth a few steps like what M did in the video :lol:

I HATED that song intially.

It was RIT that changed my mind.

I HATED that song intially.

It was RIT that changed my mind.

Me too. Its like the live performance brought this song to life. Now its one of my favs off AL.

IMO that's the only great thing about that tour, together with the great Beast Within opening (one of her best).

Kinda agree :) though I also loved the Jazz Section: Hanky Panky and especially Deeper and Deeper. Give me Jazzdonna anyday. She was back on the MDNA tour with the best Candyshop version ever.

I regretted for not attending RIT.

I mean it's almost like a GH tour.

She will never do it again (I think) :(

I don't consider it a GH tour, although it's true that she sings loads of songs. But being reinvented all the time it's not that kind of celebration.

The Vogue pose was the BEST part of RIT. :dramatic:

Madonna+Vogue_RIT.jpg

How many bitches in the industry can actually do that? Mimi? Floppita? Xtina? Kaka? Adele? Beyawn? Britney? RiRi? Celine? Chair? Miley? Smelton? Perez? BGeorgie?

Not to mention she was 43 at that point of her career and I'm pretty sure she still can do it now at ease.

I don't consider it a GH tour, although it's true that she sings loads of songs. But being reinvented all the time it's not that kind of celebration.

That's what I was talking about.

If she sings everything w/o reinventing them (or adding some new elements), it will make her show no difference from Mimi / Floppita who sing the same old tunes & do the same old dance routine again and again and again.

The Vogue pose was the BEST part of RIT. :dramatic:

Madonna+Vogue_RIT.jpg

How many bitches in the industry can actually do that? Mimi? Floppita? Xtina? Kaka? Adele? Beyawn? Britney? RiRi? Celine? Chair? Miley? Smelton? Perez? BGeorgie?

Not to mention she was 43 at that point of her career and I'm pretty sure she still can do it now at ease.

Agree.

There were so many great performances on RIT.

Perez, LOL, I can't even imagine him.

I died and went to gay heaven when I saw this performance for the first time. Stuart really did a wonderful job remixing the track and giving it this small but necessary dose of additional power while still staying very close to the original song. This and Let It Will Be are my favorite performances where it's just her on stage, without dancers.

Kinda agree :) though I also loved the Jazz Section: Hanky Panky and especially Deeper and Deeper. Give me Jazzdonna anyday. She was back on the MDNA tour with the best Candyshop version ever.

THIS...AND I LOVE THE ENERGY OF BURNING UP TOO

She did the impossible with this tour and made me love that song.

Guest ditaluver

Maybe somebody should start a who's that girl travelator versus RIT travelator poll? :chuckle:

dont forget the sticky and sweet travelator

i love love love what she did with heartbeat

dont forget the sticky and sweet travelator

i love love love what she did with heartbeat

What about the video of you re-enacting the NKM performance? :1251: