Madge Fans, Please Tell Me Why You Guys Dislike.....

StrawberryBounce12

I love it and anything BS related. I remember back when BS came out my straight friends liking the song, even before it's release, a GP favorite! The sound is very of its time and I don't think most hardcore loons really are into that sound.

I love Take a Bow, both the song and the video. I remember falling in love with it instantly when I got the album. I don't get how some fans are saying that it reminds them of Celine Dion material. Just because it is a ballad and at that time ballads were big? Her vocals are playful, theatrical and nuanced. It is the type of song that requires real charisma in addition to technical ability. Mariah, Celine and the like could never pull it off. Perhaps they could tackle You'll See but never Take a Bow.

Guest Rachelle of London

Celine Dion WISHES!!!!

The way M sings this song is just amazing!!!! And I agree with the above....Mariah or Celine could never pull off a TAB, You'll See maybe but never Take a Bow

Celine Dion WISHES!!!!

The way M sings this song is just amazing!!!! And I agree with the above....Mariah or Celine could never pull off a TAB, You'll See maybe but never Take a Bow

* Signed *

Both Mimi & Celine focus more on vocal than emotion.