Madonna's Impact on Latin American singers

realityisalways

Guest gang bang

Marta Sanchez (Spain, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's) has her own 'Ray of Light' Era

foto_05149cc3dac97ff42eae5c016.jpg

Marta uses the musical base of Nothing Really Matters for Quiero Mas de Ti in 1999

In the same record she has her own 'Frozen' inspired video

But she's used to being inspired by Madonna, in 1995 she had her own musical version of 'Secret'

Marta uses the musical base of Nothing Really Matters for Quiero Mas de Ti in 1999

But she's used to being inspired by Madonna, in 1995 she had her own musical version of 'Secret'

She is great , so sexy ..Amazing voice

How inspiring... :|

as someone pointed out Yuri copies Madonna cause she is a bigger loon than many people here...I mean, seriously, who samples Rescue Me? she obvioysly ripped off Frozen from DWT, no doubt about it. the whole vogue homage was very sad though!

Marta Sanchez another big voice diva with no creativity.....she denied even liking madonna but she is a definitely a loon

Marta meet Madonna in a party in Spain after her taping of 'Septimo de Caballeria' with Miguel Bose and Madonna was condescending and didn't take her eyes off Marta's Torero boyfriend

@ 7:18 she talks about it

Marta meet Madonna in a party in Spain after her taping of 'Septimo de Caballeria' with Miguel Bose and Madonna was condescending and didn't take her eyes off Marta's Torero boyfriend

@ 7:18 she talks about it

HAHAHAHAHAHA!ª!!!!!!!!!

I love Marta but she's got some nerve saying in that interview she does not copy Madonna cause she always does it first.

This one is "inspired" probably by Erotica and Cherish videos and it was released in 1995, you do the math

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=este0qLgKj8

I wouldn't call it a ripp off. It slightly reminds of Erotica at the beginning... I don't see Cherish.

I don't think it's a ripoff alla born this way (Dime La Verdad IS a ripoff of secret though, you can even sing one on top of the other) but one can definitely see Erotica beach vibes in that video. I thought of cherish when I saw the mermaid tail and all the thing going on the shore

I don't think it's a ripoff alla born this way (Dime La Verdad IS a ripoff of secret though, you can even sing one on top of the other) but one can definitely see Erotica beach vibes in that video. I thought of cherish when I saw the mermaid tail and all the thing going on the shore

I had never thought about it, but I think it's possible she was inspired by erotica/the sex shoot for 'Arena y Sol'

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gang bang

really she was the 1st Latin Madonna ever ...she was the 1st latin artist that sung about sexuality

This woman was maybe the most beautiful and the best latin female Singer ever

Maria Conchita Alonso

The real latin pop Queen of the 80s