Happy 11th Birthday "Swept Away"

horn

Guest Rachelle of London

Not to forget that Hermes scraf she had worn in the movie sold out everywhere! :dramatic:

all bought by the women of her age that love to hate her!

My friend and I saw this in theatres at the time (2 high school kids + 8 seniors) and we loved it. For French class we had to do a 5 minute skit and we just reenacted it.

Also - there was some Swept Away street team sponsored by the movie distributor, and I emailed them claiming that I was a gay nightclub owner who was holding a Swept Away night, and they mailed me like 20 huge movie posters.

I just wonder how she could look so old being only on her early 40s...

I'd say she looks about your age. Love the costume in the film. Especially the orange shirt and trousers.

I don't think Guy was the right director for it. i guess it was an experiment but I thought M was actually pretty decent in it. idc what anybody says. when was the last time she played a softer role (aside from the first part?) i think she only did it in Dangerous game and she was fantastic in that one.

Sad ending. I wish it was on netflix, could go for a new viewing right now....

her worst movie? nah. next best thing takes the cake on that. i'd even include shanghai surprise in that boat too.