M Attends NYFF- and is Banned from Theater?

Guest Not4Pussies

Guest Not4Pussies

So I was going through IG and came across a pic someone took of M with the film director and some random person left a comment saying that she was at the premiere because she wrote the theme song for the movie. I replied to this person but hasn't replied back. I'm thinking this person is not being serious and is just assuming. The film is released at the end of the month. If she had written a song for the film, we would have known by now. But imagine If it were true?

GU, of course I have glasses like that. I'm wearing them in my avatar. Get with it.

According to the man that created the first "GIF," it's pronounced jif. Get with the times y'all.

Anyway, Madonna was obvs texting during the film to see y'all's submissions for artforfreedom. It was for business, ENSLAVERS. She's so funny.

So I was going through IG and came across a pic someone took of M with the film director and some random person left a comment saying that she was at the premiere because she wrote the theme song for the movie. I replied to this person but hasn't replied back. I'm thinking this person is not being serious and is just assuming. The film is released at the end of the month. If she had written a song for the film, we would have known by now. But imagine If it were true?

Its not. Her time went to the Secret Project and before that MDNA DVD editing.

I say Gif, like with a G for GU, isn't that how you everyone says it? Oh and I fucking hate when you're in subway and they say Halapenos I just look at them like

original.gif

You're the one working there at least pronounce it properly

Wait, I got the wrong end of the stick! :lmao: I thought you were referring to the cleaning product which has been renamed cif because most Europeans didn't understand the name. :lol: I didn't realise we were talking gifs.

I say Gif as in g for golf

Me too and it's the correct way!!!!! The first letter stands for GRAPHIC and I don't know anybody who says GIRAFFIC! :lmao:

0057.gif

GU, of course I have glasses like that. I'm wearing them in my avatar. Get with it.

According to the man that created the first "GIF," it's pronounced jif. Get with the times y'all.

Anyway, Madonna was obvs texting during the film to see y'all's submissions for artforfreedom. It was for business, ENSLAVERS. She's so funny.

She was DMing me actually. Who created the first gif?

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh so Madonna's right and I tried to correct her earlier for it, she's 55 and I'm 15

2333.gif

Everyone I know calls it GIF first person I heard say Jif was Madonna....Jif a bloody bath cleaner for godsake

Everyone I know calls it GIF first person I heard say Jif was Madonna....Jif a bloody bath cleaner for godsake

Thank god you know what Jif cleaner is. It had me so confused. :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Wait, I got the wrong end of the stick! :lmao: I thought you were referring to the cleaning product which has been renamed cif because most Europeans didn't understand the name. :lol: I didn't realise we were talking gifs.

Me too and it's the correct way!!!!! The first letter stands for GRAPHIC and I don't know anybody who says GIRAFFIC! :lmao:

0057.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW!!!!!! what the hell! Is Lady Gaga pronounced Jaja....well actually it probably is knowing her

It's also a peanut butter

Guest Not4Pussies

It's pronounced 'jif' ...whether it's grammatical or not. The man that created the thing even had to clear that up recently.

thanx VogueMusic!!

It's settled! Creator tells us how to pronounce 'GIF'

get over it.

Guest Rachelle of London

hhahaaha how can you tell us to get over it, when you clearly went out your way to find a video of some old man saying its pronounced with a J!

Jif will always be a bath cleaner to me :dead:

Guest Not4Pussies

hhahaaha how can you tell us to get over it, when you clearly went out your way to find a video of some old man saying its pronounced with a J!

Jif will always be a bath cleaner to me :dead:

i went out of my way to find a video of SOME OLD MAN?

i watched that video when it first came out. it's not that old so i knew exactly where to find it.. second, that old man is the creator so he knows what he is talking about.

it's ok you didn't know.

tumblr_m5v8gwfXPA1rys4czo1_500.gif

This is going around Facebook, posted by a travel journalist who was at the screening last night:

Tonight at the New York Film Festival premiere of "12 Years A Slave" (a masterpiece, by the way), Stephanie Adams and I sat behind the unholy trifecta of Jason Ritter, J. Alexander from "America's Next Top Model," and Michael K. Williams from "The Wire." Plus, a mysterious blonde in black lace gloves who wouldn't stop texting on her Blackberry throughout the first half of the movie. Eventually, a woman next to me tapped her on the shoulder and told her to put her phone away, and the blonde hissed back, "It's for business... ENSLAVER!" I turned to the shoulder tapper and loudly said, "THANKS!" and gave her a thumbs up. The rest of the movie, I kept thinking about how I wanted to tell the blonde what a disgrace she was. During the standing ovation, the blonde ducked out and Jason Ritter turned around to make commiserating eye contact, as J. Alexander asked, "Who WAS that?!" Jason then looked down at the floor. His eyes got wide, and he picked up an envelope and showed it to us and J. And it said: "2 screening tix MADONNA." And sure enough, we looked to the side of the theater and standing against the wall in black lace gloves was Madonna. The worst person in America.

a "travel journalist" to a movie premiere. Yeah. Right.

Guest Pud Whacker

I say Gif, like with a G for GU, isn't that how you everyone says it?

Gif like Gift. Xo

I don't care how the creator of a FILE EXTENSION tells me how to say it.

Yes, it's a bit too late to get everyone to change how they say it! He'll have to deal with it.

But yes, going back to the first page, her face looks so 85 before she lost the puppy fat and went skinny for WTG tour.

Why did people used to call Madonna chubby? I know loads of people say it, but when was Madonna ever like fat or chubby? Obviously she became more toned and muscular over time, but she's never been what I'd consider fat

Guest Rachelle of London

i watched that video when it first came out. it's not that old so i knew exactly where to find it.. second, that old man is the creator so he knows what he is talking about.

it's ok you didn't know.

it's ok you didn't know.

I genuinely didn't know, I never proclaimed to knowing, just said I've always said it as gif, as it stands for graphics interchange format, learnt that in IT at school