The Twitter Madonna art gallery curation thingy

That's possible, I don't know. It's just gossip anyway. I thought it was funny.

Anyway, this is pretty exciting:

M on instagram:

935976_10151955907024402_2100975184_n.jp

Secretproject comes to Palestine! 9:00 tonight in Jericho at the Spanish Gardens. This is very exciting! Are you with me? #artforfreedom Revolution of Love

I'll be there!

Some people will defend her thru anything, I say it how I see it. MAdonnas a big girl, she can take criticism. A fucked up comment will evoke responses. End of

I still think people are reading too much into it. I didn't think anything of it until I saw people complaining about it on this forum. It's not like it's a black and white nasty comment to someone. You could take it different ways. I just see other celebrities saying things that are much unkinder all the time and everyone excuses that or doesn't gets upset. But somehow people jump all over Madonna for every little comment. It's like they're searching for someone to prove their pre-determined opinion she's a bitch.

It's like they're searching for someone to prove their pre-determined opinion she's a bitch.

And this goes on in other areas of Madonna's career as well. I wish I had the $$$$ to go through every artists career with a fine toothed comb. I would break hearts and burst bubbles ALL OVER THE PLACE. Men slapping eachother on the back for years. I'm sick of people trying to diminish Madonna's work.

I apologise for going off topic. Just needed to say that.