The Twitter Madonna art gallery curation thingy

Make a sequel "apology" video :chuckle:

Who knows what the subject of my next video will be? :lol: My friend text me today laughing at my apology video and was like 'couldn't load the video Madonna commented on but I loved your apology video and can't wait for Clavicle ambition.' :madgemanson:

I also totally respect your pov, I just think it's an interesting subject and that for me the blind submission would mean something different. Acceptance is the key word for me.

I love this quote: Freedom and love go together. Love is not a reaction. If I love you because you love me, that is mere trade, a thing to be bought in the market; it is not love. To love is not to ask anything in return, not even to feel that you are giving something- and it is only such love that can know freedom.

― Jiddu Krishnamurti

Again this is just discussion and how I don't feel blind submission when I love someone unconditionally. Rather the opposite. I feel more free when their actions or words cannot dictate how I feel.

I totally agree. There's no such thing as selfish and demanding in love. I feel real, unconditional love for and from my family. They have hopes and expectations from me as I have for them but no matter what, the love we have can't be dented.

If a boyfriend told me to change my appearance, wear a certain aftershave, kiss a certain way I'd say 'THIS IS WHO I AM...ENSLAVER'!!!!!!!! Being loved by expectation is like being told to smile. Empty and non satiating.

The clod and the Pebble

"Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care,

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a heaven in hell's despair."

So sung a little Clod of Clay,

Trodden with the cattle's feet,

But a Pebble of the brook

Warbled out these metres meet:

"Love seeketh only Self to please,

To bind another to its delight,

Joys in another's loss of ease,

And builds a hell in heaven's despite."

Yeah, I know :D

:kiss2:

I did talk about it...

I think most people took the comment for what it was. ENCOURAGEMENT. There's two different ways to encourage people and one of them is tough love. Madonna was brought up that way and so was I. That's clearly how she operates and some people don't like it. I guess you are one of those people. Am I right in saying that?

Dear sir Gugu, I can assure you that with the kind of mother I grew up with who still believes in the 19th century's way of living a hard working life, I know very well what "tough" means.

I saw many people give me encouragement here which I appreciated. Perhaps you did mean well and had the best intentions but it didn't come across that way to me with all the "I know how you're like, I know your type, These are your mistakes. This is what you need to do. You are this way because you didn't get tough love like perfect me and Madonna did" vibe to it.

and all of that without ever having an actual conversation with me before this.

You want my psychoanalysis of you? I think you just really love to hear yourself talk. Which is fine. But in return I don't think you're actually reading what other people have to say. Do I think you're a bad person and a jerk who only loves himself? Of course not. But I do think you're arrogant. Then again I think you realise that and actually flaunt it with pride in here. Anyway, maybe we should end it here. I'm tired of this. And I think you and other people have heard enough as well

Dear sir Gugu, I can assure you that with the kind of mother I grew up with who still believes in the 19th century's way of living a hard working life, I know very well what "tough" means.

I saw many people give me encouragement here which I appreciated. Perhaps you did mean well and had the best intentions but it didn't come across that way to me with all the "I know how you're like, I know your type, These are your mistakes. This is what you need to do. You are this way because you didn't get tough love like perfect me and Madonna did" vibe to it.

and all of that without ever having an actual conversation with me before this.

You want my psychoanalysis of you? I think you just really love to hear yourself talk. Which is fine. But in return I don't think you're actually reading what other people have to say. Do I think you're a bad person and a jerk who only loves himself? Of course not. But I do think you're arrogant. Then again I think you realise that and actually flaunt it with pride in here. Anyway, maybe we should end it here. I'm tired of this. And I think you and other people have heard enough as well

You're highly sensitive and I'm truthful which sometimes isn't a good mix. I love to hear myself talk yes. I do. Not because I'm arrogant but because what would be the point in existing just to let the world float by? Oh and I wasn't saying that I was perfect or that Madonna was based on our approach to giving encouragement. I was explaining to you that YOU READ ME WRONG. As above...if I don't like somebody I avoid them. I was just having a conversation with you and asking you to post your work. I think in time you'll see that I didn't do anything wrong. :D

You're highly sensitive and I'm truthful which sometimes isn't a good mix. I love to hear myself talk yes. I do. Not because I'm arrogant but because what would be the point in existing just to let the world float by? Oh and I wasn't saying that I was perfect or that Madonna was based on our approach to giving encouragement. I was explaining to you that YOU READ ME WRONG. As above...if I don't like somebody I avoid them. I was just having a conversation with you and asking you to post your work. I think in time you'll see that I didn't do anything wrong. :D

dead-horse.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

I wouldve loved for her to of done some form of video chat, imagine how great it would be to see Madonna reviewing everyones work, ah well shes given us enough!!!!

oh yes, you do.

Guest Rachelle of London

No, just a bit of common decency. It's kind of ironic how you out of all people are telling others not to give you lectures, isn't that what you were doing for the last 3 pages now? :lmao:

And why is no one talking about the comment she made about us not being real fans unless we saw the secret project in a city nearby? I repeated it 3 times in almost all of my posts and no one seems to have a problem with it? I think it's the most disrespectful and dictatorial thing she's ever said in her entire career. I can't believe people aren't talking about this.

I agree Nikki! I was disgusted by that comment! Just read this whole thread back, cant believe its not even been brought up. Yeah I went down to the screening myself, BUT saying that the ones that went down are your true soldiers, what the hell. What about the people who don't live anywhere near the screenings? I think M lashing out at her fans for the lack of media attention the whole screening thing got was just petty! Ended up in a FB argument with some psycho fans that were trying to defend that comment, what idiots!

I agree Nikki! I was disgusted by that comment! Just read this whole thread back, cant believe its not even been brought up. Yeah I went down to the screening myself, BUT saying that the ones that went down are your true soldiers, what the hell. What about the people who don't live anywhere near the screenings? I think M lashing out at her fans for the lack of media attention the whole screening thing got was just petty! Ended up in a FB argument with some psycho fans that were trying to defend that comment, what idiots!

Exactly. It was such a gag thing to say. That's the first thing I thought. And I can't fucking stand the woman for most of all 2 reasons: 1) lying and 2) fan cult nonsense. This is the first time in her career she said something like that and maybe that's why I got so annoyed and surprised with it. She's not like that at all. I thought it was disrespectful. Normally she's witty when she's bitchy. But this was a different thing. I don't know if she felt the SP needed more attention as I can't know what she's thinking, but she does seem hurt by how some people perceived the project. Maybe that's why she said that. I don't know. It's a guessing game. But I don't like it. I don't like how she reacted. Because I know she's way above it. I can understand that she's hurt as she said this project is the most important project she's ever done. But it's wrong to take it out on so many fans who just couldn't be there. It hardly has anything to do with laziness.

Anyway, it's one comment and if it's a one time thing and she won't pull that shit again then it's fine. one screwup in 30 yrs. (in my eyes this is her real first screwup lol, aside from technical/dvd/random stuff) ) maybe she had a moment. But I certainly hope she won't continue this lowering of the fans thing. it's such a gag thing to do! it's a pop princess and disney kind of attitude from those new pop idiots and I always stayed away from that because I think it simplifies us fans. there's a reason why artists who've been famous for many years don't do that kind of thing. artists who bring quality and know about life and struggle. most of them are above it and so is M. I know she is.

How is it a Gaga thing it do? Lady Gaga makes it her effort to praise every fan and minority group in existence. I also don't think she was trying to be bitchy or hurt the feelings of people who didn't go. If you took it that way then you are oversensitive. Simple. She never said 'PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T VIEW THE LIVE PROJECTIONS CAN BURN IN HELL!!!'. I really don't get why it's a huge issue to you. To be honest, I think she was simply saying that with regard to those who had the choice. The ones who chose to see it in the flesh are her real soldiers. She's right. Those who CHOSE to see it must really care. Those who didn't have a choice...well that's a different matter.

How is it a Gaga thing it do? Lady Gaga makes it her effort to praise every fan and minority group in existence. I also don't think she was trying to be bitchy or hurt the feelings of people who didn't go. If you took it that way then you are oversensitive. Simple. She never said 'PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T VIEW THE LIVE PROJECTIONS CAN BURN IN HELL!!!'. I really don't get why it's a huge issue to you. To be honest, I think she was simply saying that with regard to those who had the choice. The ones who chose to see it in the flesh are her real soldiers. She's right. Those who CHOSE to see it must really care. Those who didn't have a choice...well that's a different matter.

This is exactly how I took it.

I mean she had to know not everyone would be able to see it if she didn't hold screenings in certain states. She can't be that insensitive, the comment was taken out of context.

This is exactly how I took it.

I mean she had to know not everyone would be able to see it if she didn't hold screenings in certain states. She can't be that insensitive, the comment was taken out of context.

Yep. I think any rational person would at least see that if it was pointed out. :-)

Wait, What happened? M is mad at her fans bc SP wasn't popular enough??? Where's her comment, What'd she say? What's this about a fight on Facebook??

Exactly. It was such a gag thing to say. That's the first thing I thought. And I can't fucking stand the woman for most of all 2 reasons: 1) lying and 2) fan cult nonsense. This is the first time in her career she said something like that and maybe that's why I got so annoyed and surprised with it. She's not like that at all. I thought it was disrespectful. Normally she's witty when she's bitchy. But this was a different thing. I don't know if she felt the SP needed more attention as I can't know what she's thinking, but she does seem hurt by how some people perceived the project. Maybe that's why she said that. I don't know. It's a guessing game. But I don't like it. I don't like how she reacted. Because I know she's way above it. I can understand that she's hurt as she said this project is the most important project she's ever done. But it's wrong to take it out on so many fans who just couldn't be there. It hardly has anything to do with laziness.

Anyway, it's one comment and if it's a one time thing and she won't pull that shit again then it's fine. one screwup in 30 yrs. (in my eyes this is her real first screwup lol, aside from technical/dvd/random stuff) ) maybe she had a moment. But I certainly hope she won't continue this lowering of the fans thing. it's such a gag thing to do! it's a pop princess and disney kind of attitude from those new pop idiots and I always stayed away from that because I think it simplifies us fans. there's a reason why artists who've been famous for many years don't do that kind of thing. artists who bring quality and know about life and struggle. most of them are above it and so is M. I know she is.

Nikki, this is precisely why i'm not digging her unusual approach to her fans lately. We have spent the last 30 years in the dark of who she really is and this mistery has always been part of the magic and one of the main reasons why she is such an elusive figure that everybody desperately wants ALL ACESS.
I would rather see Madonna in the shadows than be so outspoken of her own thoughts. I repeatedly say to everyone, i would rather not know her personally. For me she is not an ordinary person who sometimes "has her moments", for me she is an entity above it all. It makes me sound like a cult fanatic, but that's what she represents to me. The closest to religion i have ever been.

Nikki, this is precisely why i'm not digging her unusual approach to her fans lately. We have spent the last 30 years in the dark of who she really is and this mistery has always been part of the magic and one of the main reasons why she is such an elusive figure that everybody desperately wants ALL ACESS.

I would rather see Madonna in the shadows than be so outspoken of her own thoughts. I repeatedly say to everyone, i would rather not know her personally. For me she is not an ordinary person who sometimes "has her moments", for me she is an entity above it all. It makes me sound like a cult fanatic, but that's what she represents to me. The closest to religion i have ever been.

I do love you yes I do :)

Yeah I fully agree!

Anyway, looks like she was doing the twitter thing at the premiere during the movie :lmao:

A spy said that as the movie began, “a blonde in black lace gloves wouldn’t stop texting,” seated in a row with Jason Ritter, J. Alexander and Michael K. Williams.

Finally, an audience member asked the blonde to stop, and the gloved one shot back: “It’s for business . . . enslaver!” During a roaring standing ovation, the blonde ducked out, and, “Sure enough, in black lace gloves, was Madonna!”

http://pagesix.com/2013/10/09/madonnas-outburst-over-texts/

Yeah I fully agree!

Anyway, looks like she was doing the twitter thing at the premiere during the movie :lmao:

A spy said that as the movie began, “a blonde in black lace gloves wouldn’t stop texting,” seated in a row with Jason Ritter, J. Alexander and Michael K. Williams.

Finally, an audience member asked the blonde to stop, and the gloved one shot back: “It’s for business . . . enslaver!” During a roaring standing ovation, the blonde ducked out, and, “Sure enough, in black lace gloves, was Madonna!”

http://pagesix.com/2013/10/09/madonnas-outburst-over-texts/

She went to the premiere after the twitter curation.

this!!

I don't understand this comment. Madonna may not have interacted directly with fans until recently, but she has given many interviews in which she has revealed a lot about herself including her flaws as a person. So she certainly has not kept us in the dark about who she really is at all. She's not a hermit who has never given an interview or said a word to anyone. Madonna has always been very outspoken about her thoughts.

I enjoy her music but I don't see her as my God or a perfect person. I identify with her because she's human and has flaws just like I do and like everyone does. I don't think it's fair to hold any artist to some standard of perfection. I like her because she seems like a real person who's pretty open and honest in interviews, not because I think she's perfect.

I think a lot of people here are reading too much into one comment. I don't think she meant you aren't a real fan if you didn't go see it in person if you didn't live where it was being shown or you couldn't for some other reason. She was just making the larger point that she wants people to be more involved in changing society and not just sit passively by their computer. You don't have to go to the showing, but she wants people to take action like participate in the artforfreedom project by creating something. I don't see it all as a way to demean some of her fans. I think with social media people have become so sensitive. They always think of the worst of everyone and think someone is being bitchy or attacking them when it's really not meant that way at all. Also, with social media you can't see someone's expression or hear their tone of voice, so you don't know if something is meant as a joke, or serious or if they're being mean. So with someone like Madonna who has a cheeky sense of humor, things can be so easily misintepreted and taken 100% seriously when they're not meant that way.

Guest Rachelle of London

Some people will defend her thru anything, I say it how I see it. MAdonnas a big girl, she can take criticism. A fucked up comment will evoke responses. End of

She went to the premiere after the twitter curation.

That's possible, I don't know. It's just gossip anyway. I thought it was funny.

Anyway, this is pretty exciting:

M on instagram:

935976_10151955907024402_2100975184_n.jp

Secretproject comes to Palestine! 9:00 tonight in Jericho at the Spanish Gardens. This is very exciting! Are you with me? #artforfreedom Revolution of Love