The Twitter Madonna art gallery curation thingy

Hey guys ive been a madonna fan since i first went to see her "virgin tourl" i come on here most days to see whats happening but this is my first post ...this is really exciting! this is my submission to Madonnas curation... its a song i wrote last week while i had spare time in studio inspired by #artforfreedom its called "Revolution"

hope you like it http://youtu.be/0GzDkXJwBqQ xx

LOVE your song

Hey guys ive been a madonna fan since i first went to see her "virgin tourl" i come on here most days to see whats happening but this is my first post ...this is really exciting! this is my submission to Madonnas curation... its a song i wrote last week while i had spare time in studio inspired by #artforfreedom its called "Revolution"

hope you like it http://[/size]youtu.be/0GzDkXJwBqQ xx

Awesome song! Wish I could record my songs in such great quality.

Anyway, GetUn, I submitted a full EP of songs I've written and recorded. On twitter, I've posted the lyrics and am posting the video now.

Will I break?

With the odds all against me

Can I stay?

Within gods grace so he can save me

It's not safe

To Dwell in thoughts of

Insecurity

So I pray

Pray for him to heal me

It's not fate

For me to die

I will fight

For my life

Paralyzed

From the devils constant shaming

Beaten down

Scorned by those who claimed to love me

-break with harmonized oohs-

Chorus (Joined by oos)

My life is in his hands

I don't have to worry bout a thang

I can count on him to restore

All the joy that life can bring

No crying

No crying

He's here and I'm not dying

My song for artforfreedom

Awesome. Love all the stuff you all are posting! Good job! ;)

hope you like it http://youtu.be/0GzDkXJwBqQ xx

It sounds so so but very so Madonna, like the influence is everywhere :tigger:

Thank you....Thank you

My pleasure. If the message reached one person I'd be happy. X. Thanks to those who've been RTing me.

Awesome song! Wish I could record my songs in such great quality.

Anyway, GetUn, I submitted a full EP of songs I've written and recorded. On twitter, I've posted the lyrics and am posting the video now.

Yay!

I feel sick. In the best way possible. That poem is dedicated to two very important people in my life so for it to be recognised makes me very happy. I'm truly overwhelmed.

I feel sick. In the best way possible. That poem is dedicated to two very important people in my life so for it to be recognised makes me very happy. I'm truly overwhelmed.

haha thats cool that not only did she acknowledge it but also loved it.

I love that she's actually taking time and making comments and sharing thoughts on the things she's looking at. It's not just a quick surface "oh I like this" or "that's cool." She's engaging and thinking out loud and posing questions. Really great.

Well it's beautiful and i love your accent. I'm happy for you.