Kid reviews "Truth Or Dare" Perfume Gift Set!

Kilt

That's one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. It's like watching a full grown gay midget.

It really wasn't all that weird. I totally agree with him! :lol: love truth or dare and that's the same packaging I got although I didn't get the same bag. I got the other one.

:dead: at him saying the lady was trying to give away the Gaga perfume! I bet she was thinking he would want it over the sophisticated old Madonna perfume. Obviously this kid has better taste.

Yes but I know everybody on here expects that I'm super effeminate and camp but I'm not and when I was a child I would have never felt/behaved like that. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it at all. It's just unusual. :lol:

Yes but I know everybody on here expects that I'm super effeminate and camp but I'm not and when I was a child I would have never felt/behaved like that. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it at all. It's just unusual. :lol:

From your voice, we already assume you're not. Lol

It's the poses in pictures. I get it. I do it too. Hahaha

So cute! He looks like a 9-year-old version of Madlover30009347524524652457. I'm sure as a little boy Madlover would frequent his mom's room spritzing on her perfumes twirling around in joy and prancing around with her collection of purses. :yes:

Don't hate. I did too. :smug:

I don't think you can get the bag at TJ Maxx, but I didn't think you could get it either or even the perfume set at Sears too.

I love that he loves the scent, as well as his special guest-sister!

So cute! He looks like a 9-year-old version of Madlover30009347524524652457. I'm sure as a little boy Madlover would frequent his mom's room spritzing on her perfumes twirling around in joy and prancing around with her collection of purses. :yes:

Don't hate. I did too. :smug:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest bluejean

That's one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. It's like watching a full grown gay midget.

:lmao:

Isn't that how you describe me as well?

I actually thought this was going to be a kid reviewing the movie 'Truth or Dare' :lol:

"You're not asking the question mother fucker!"

Guest bluejean

I can't remember if you're an actual midget or just one of those people that look like one. How tall are you?

175cm (5 foot 9)

I do look small in a way.