Madonna's Harper's Bazaar 2013. STUNNING!!!

Mat.Guy

OMG THE PICTURES ARE SO AMAZING AND THE ARTICLE WOW ITS LIKE A BIOGRAPHY AND THEN ALL THOSE PICTURES WITH THAT SWORD AND THAT OUTFIT AND HER FACE AND EVERYTHING OH MY GOD NOT EVERYTHING ON ONE EVENING TOO MUCH I CANT ITS TOO BRILLIANT OMG I LOVE IT SO GREAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArghadjmjksdaasduiclsjud89i+ikkkk´ü

The pictures are ok, but the story is everything, i love hoe she talk about everything, in an honest way.

The interesting part is that, is that when she speaks about the Mercy adoption she said that she was a single mother fighting for her, and she didn't mention Jesus, and then when she said that she was 55: "divorced with 4 kids" it's interesting to see that she saws her in that way, divorced, you an see that she still is hurt because of Guy Ritchie and that as cool as she is with Brahim and all that stuff, she doesn't look him as something serious.

I love picture in terms of the look, style, the attitude....Queen Bitch of Life.

That being said, I don't get the allure of Terry Richardson. His lighting and style are just....boring. There are tons of fantastic young photographers out there doing incredible things...and yet this is the go-to guy for the industry?

Ok. Rant over. Love this particular photo though.

Let's face it, the real creative person behind this shoot is the styling of B Akerlund. :wow: like, holy fuck wow!

:bow: Great read. Gives me hope that one day she will write an extensive autobiography. Imagine all the things she has seen, places she's been, people she has met!

And the photos kick some serious ass. Freedom fighter. Sex on legs. :dramatic: