I just need 2 have this...get me Guy Oseary on the phone

acko

Sweetie, ToD has been on bluray for more than a year, all you need is your local electronic retailer's number and you are set to go :chuckle:

no but seriously, all joking aside, i'm fucked up.

but we really do need bat released already.like wtf. the paris footage will always go down as the greatest live footage shot for any m concert. nothing really compares tbqh.

but are the rumors true? about the leftover/unused paris footage being lost?

Sweetie, ToD has been on bluray for more than a year, all you need is your local electronic retailer's number and you are set to go :chuckle:

no but seriously, all joking aside, i'm fucked up.

but we really do need bat released already.like wtf. the paris footage will always go down as the greatest live footage shot for any m concert. nothing really compares tbqh.

but are the rumors true? about the leftover/unused paris footage being lost?

I know that toots, I just want the fucking show.

I just think someone needs 2 start a facebook page like Miguelito did 4 a Tarantino GangBang release...

Our lovely Mattress can do som fabulous mock up art work.

Let's take this campaign 2 town :fag:

The Legendary Blond Ambition Tour by Alec Keshishian, featuring audio commentary by José & Luis & previously

unseen footage from the Japanese leg of the tour, shot by Academy Award Winner David Fincher.

Basically.

:fag:

rXCgNEzu3lbZDLgWsC5gkiCXFYt.jpg

90-madonna-blond-ambition-ba25.JPG

Madonna-Blond_AmbitionTour-HQ-picture-57

Guest ditaluver

The Legendary Blond Ambition Tour by Alec Keshishian, featuring audio commentary by José & Luis & previously

unseen footage from the Japanese leg of the tour, shot by Academy Award Winner David Fincher.

Basically.

OH HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that toots, I just want the fucking show.

I just think someone needs 2 start a facebook page like Miguelito did 4 a Tarantino GangBang release...

Our lovely Mattress can do som fabulous mock up art work.

Let's take this campaign 2 town :fag:

Basically.

rXCgNEzu3lbZDLgWsC5gkiCXFYt.jpg

90-madonna-blond-ambition-ba25.JPG

Madonna-Blond_AmbitionTour-HQ-picture-57

Hell yeah!

:thumbsup:

Can't they just combine footage from several shows?

I mean, surely no one will notice how the hair changes throughout the show :chuckle:

Guest bluejean

You still can't get In Bed With Madonna on DVD let along BR in Aus!!!!

The DVD was briefly available in a boxset a long time ago but it's no longer available.

:(

That release was cancelled so Madonna could spend time with her children

Guest bluejean

Can't they just combine footage from several shows?

I mean, surely no one will notice how the hair changes throughout the show :chuckle:

:rotfl:

Just imagine they finally release it after all these years and its a mix of Yokohama, Barcelona and Nice with hairstyles and backdrops changing back and fourth with dubbed fake live vocals

Says who? I know there r internet rumours.

Wasn't there rumours online at some point that Madonna had archives in the Twin Towers? i'm sure I read something about that a few years ago

Guest bluejean

Wasn't there rumours online at some point that Madonna had archives in the Twin Towers? i'm sure I read something about that a few years ago

:lol:

I know I shouldn't laugh but that is the kind of rumour Internet loons would make up. And I'm sure there would be more than one copy of that footage. Does anyone know was the whole show edited together or just the songs intended for the movie? Maybe they'd have to actually take all the footage and edit it? As far as I remember there was no plan to release that version in full.

Guest bluejean

I'm kind of glad they've held off releasing it. Because it seems the reason is rather than dump the Nice version out there they really want to do it properly and give us the superior Paris version. Let's face it, Nice and Yokohama wouldn't be all that exciting to us if released. Of course for those fans that live under a Madonna rock they would be thrilled but I'm pretty sure most on this board have or have seen on youtube the shows already released or shown on TV. Paris would probably be the greatest Madonna DVD of all time.

Guest bluejean

I am curious about that David Fincher Japan version. It's extraordinary how many times this tour was filmed.

It was the same with MJ's History, sooo many shows were filmed although unlike BAT they were all virtually the same. The amazing thing with BAT is that there was such an evolution with this show. So many little changes that make every version worth owning.

Someone who worked with Madonna mentioned about the film being lost, I think. It may have been from one of those interviews DM/Tribe use to do

Actually from those interviews we learned the show was in fact shot in its entirety.

Which for years, many fans believed they only filmed certain songs.

I did some digging, no answers unfortunately, but I found a thread on the old MNation forum for a petition to release the full paris show:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Madonna_Dot_Refugees/index.php?showtopic=7834&st=0

I feel like I'm going crazy, cause I remember years ago, like 8 years ago, someone who worked on the tour/film did an interview and mentioned how the footage has gone missing-or whatever company was holding it, didn't properly label it/store it. I can't find the interview, or unless I'm confusing it for some bullshit fan story, which occured quite often back in the day. But that nonsense about the film being in the twin towers is new to me and I don't buy it one bit!

The first time I read about the "Twin towers" rumour was from somebody that said it about the "Virgin tour" missing songs. He said that they had all the old archives in an office on the Twin Towers and that everything was lost there. I remember he talked about things like the "Vision quest" demos, the master tapes of her old videos and songs and things like that...

I don't know how they archive master tapes and things like that but I don't think they do it on an office... And about that, well, at least the videos from "Celebration" were supposed to be remastered from the original tapes (same with the songs) so I think it was just a rumour...

Anyway, if that was true I'm sure that collectors had their hands in all those rare things. I think is more an urban legend from collectors to make people stop looking for it. Madonna always say "When I find the tapes" or things like that. If that story was true I'm sure she would say something like "Unfortunally those tapes were destroied"

Well the Vision Quest demos are in circulation among collectors, and there are a select few here who have them or at-least have heard them, so I guess that debunks that "theory."

Guest bluejean

I heard the Warning Signs tape was being kept at the London train station but got destroyed in the July 7 bombings. Could just be a rumour though.